Description: Fluid Bed Dryer
- FLUID BED DRYER PROCESS UNIT:
- The process unit is single pieces welded design, made of stainless steel of SS.
- All process contact parts are made of SS – 316.
- The finish employed externally will be all welds ground back and polished into the surrounding materials.
- All of the external surfaces of the Dryer and all non contact/sight parts will prepared with a uniform fine texture matt finish.
- The entire product contact surface is mirror finished.
- Particular attention has been paid to reduce any source of material Entrapment by mirror polishing flush all welds to create crevice free profiles both internally and externally.
- The expansion chamber containing the filter finger bags & dished end are made of single piece construction from SS 316 quality steel. Below that is the retarding chamber made out of S.S. 316 Retarding chamber is locked with the explosion chamber by means of clamps. The length of the retarding chamber is such designed , thereby providing extra large heat exchange are which exposed each and every particle or the charged batch in the
- Fluidized air resulting in instant drying.
- Specially designed base is provided for air vortex effect and to give added strength.
- A central drain is provided in the base to release wash water. FLUID BED DRYER – BOWL/ PRO DUCT CONTAINER:
- Product bowl is a conical shaped manufactured form SS-316 grade stainless steel having stainless steel mesh support along with fine finish air mesh.
- The product container Trolley is of Tubular construction made form SS-304 pipe mounted on polypropylene castor wheel (2nos fixed & 2nos. Swivel for manoeuvrability) which imparts rigidity to carry the product container with the charged load.
- The batch loading capacity is always higher in case of “BHAGWATI” Fluid Bed dryer, because of better fluidisation by varying the frequent shaking of the finger bags. Shaking period vary depending on the nature of products.
- FLUID BED DRYER – RUBBER GASKET:
- A solid ‘D’ shaped food type silicon rubber gasket is provided in the groove of the flanged joint (between the product container and the retarding chamber) to prevent any leakage of air with fines during operation.
- FLUID BED DRYER – UNIFORM LIFTING OF CONTAINER:
- Product container is lifted by specially designed arrangement with the help of one centrically fitted pneumatic cylinder which ensures uniform lifting throughout the periphery of the container which ultimately gives uniform upward pressure to the solid ‘D’ shaped Rubber Gasket, thereby preventing any leakage during operation.
- FLUID BED DRYER – AUTO SHAKING DEVICE:
- Pneumatic cylinder is used for auto shaking device of the finger bags is mounted on the body and is fitted with a wire rope made out of S.S. 304 guided by pulleys thus rendering the shaking extremely efficient. It also brings down the finger bags to such a level that these can be inspected very easily form the bottom of the retarding chamber. If the shaking is not efficient, the particles will be retained in the finger bags and there will be no proper fluidisation resulting in formation of lumps in the products container.
- FLUID BED DRYER – AIR HANDLING UNIT:
- Blower and filter with heating arrangement are housed in the rear chamber.
- They can also be housed the services zone to avoid sound pollution as well as to avoid interference of the maintenance people in the production zone.
- EXPLOSION VENT:
- As per international practices the fluid bed dryer equipment is provided with a rapture disc as measures of explosion Vent, Tested at 2 Bar pressure, mounted on the side of the dryer.
- EARTHING DEVICE:
- A std designed earthing device spring type is provided with the fluid bed dryer however intrinsically safe earthing device with low voltage relay is also available.
- ELECTRO PNEUMATIC CONTROL PANEL:
- A free standing steel control panel having the following controls.
- Inlet air temperature controller.
- Exhaust air temperature indicator
- Product bowl lifting & lowering valve.
- Process air Damper regulation
- Blower motor, start & stop.
- Compressed air pressure Gauges.
- Filter bag shaking timer
- Solenoid valves etc.
- PROGRAMME LOGIC CONTROL SYSTEM:
- Semi-automated and fully automated PLC and PLC/PC control system are available for selection at an appropriate level of additional cost. (OPTION).
BLOWER: FLUID BED DRYER
- Centrifugal type blower fan with dynamically balanced impeller and backward curved blades.
- All Stainless steel construction.
- Direct coupled none—flameproof electric drive. Anti –vibration mounting and independent sub-support frame.
AIR FILTER: FLUID BED DRYER
- Free standing unit constructed from aluminium anodised frame work (SS-304) with doubled skinned panels. All wall panels are cross based for added strength. Quick release panels provided for inspection and maintenance access.
- The air intake SBFBD-tion has a full face external flange for attachment of angle intact, or an extended inlet air duct.
- Inlet system consists of 20 Micron washable filters, Followed by 5 micron profiler, then pass through, heating coil SBFBD-tion containing a full air duct steam operated heater battery, constructed with stainless steel tubes and headers and a steel casing (SS-304). The moving process air passes through the steam heater to achieve the desired temperature. to match the inlet to the processing unit.
- PT 100 temperature sensing probe will be fitted into the air Transition duct and will be connected up to the control panel.
Technical Details: : Fluid Bed Dryer
|FLUID BED DRYER – Model No.
||SBFBD- 15||SBFBD- 30||SBFBD- 60||SBFBD- 120||SBFBD- 200||SBFBD- 250||SBFBD- 300|
|Container Vol : Litres||50 Ltrs||100 Ltrs||220 Ltrs||430 Ltrs||590 Ltrs||780 Ltrs||950 Ltrs|
|Batch Capacity : Kgs||15-20 Kgs||30-40 Kgs||60-75 Kgs||120-140 Kgs||200-225 Kgs||250-280 Kgs||300-330 Kgs|
|Heating Load : KW for Electrical Heating||9 KW||18 KW||36 KW||54 KW|
|Electric Heating Not Recommended|
|Motor HP||3 HP||5 HP||10 HP||15 HP||20 HP||25 HP||30 HP|
|Drying Temp OC||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80|
|Approx. Steam Consumption Kgs/Hr (Steam Pressure 3 Kg/cm2)||15 Kgs||25 Kgs||50 Kgs||100 Kgs||160 Kgs||200 Kgs||250 Kgs|