We offer tilting paste kettle machine, steam jacketed kettle , starch paste kettle machine , Steam Jacketed Paste Kettle , Electrical Jacketed Paste Kettle, Paste Preparation Vessel , Starch Paste Kettle , Paste Kettle Machine or binder preparation vessels (Paste kettle) machine designed unique for optimal products mixing efficiency to ensured a homogeneous mix products.
Paste binder kettle is unique designs the binder solutions can be directly transferred in-to the processing equipments such as high shear mixer granulations, planetary mixer or fluid bed processor or any mixer equipments.
“Bhagwati” starch paste kettle will be made out of SS 304 rectangular pipes of 3 mm the and will be an independent resting type frame work where no foundation will be required. The kettle will be a hemispherical type bowl with either steam / oil / water heating jacket will be provided. The kettle will be manufactured from 2.5 mm the SS 304 sheet and the jacket will be of 2.5 mm mild steel (in case of steam jacket the thickness will be 4 mm). There will be oil / water heated fitted at the back bottom side of the kettle. The kettle will be having a worm type arrangement for tilting. A temperature controller and a temp indicator will be provided for temp control and indication. The kettle will be insulated with 50 mm the glass wool insulation and cladded with 16 SWG SS 304 sheet. Kettle will be buffed to 150 grit matt finishes externally and internally the kettle will be buffed to 220 grit mirror finish.
- Built In Stirrer Arrangement with Lifting and Lowering Device.
- Steam Fittings with All Connections Factory Fitted.
- Non Tilting Type With Bottom Discharge Models Are Also Available.
- Capacities Available: From 10 Ltrs to 2000 Ltrs Capacity.
Basically this unit is used for preparation of starch paste. Hemispherical shape ensures that the heating of the starch paste is uniform and gets more surface area. The tilting type arrangement ensures ease in unloading the paste into any container or vessel. The starch is put in the kettle and water is added till desired thickness is achieved. The kettle is jacketed and is heated till the starch melts and a thick paste is achieved. This paste can be agitated either manually or with the help of an anchor type agitator which will constantly stir the paste so that there will no lumps formation and proper mixing is achieved. Temperature can be set to desired temp by adjusting the thermostat provided and the temperature can be seen in the dial thermometer provided.
- Entire construction in Stainless steel
- Semi hemispherical bowl ensure that entire bowl can be emptied by rotating the worm wheel.
- Simplified construction enables ease of operation.
- Steam or electric heating is possible depending upon the user requirements.
- When used with stirrer / anchor the movement of anchor is forward and reverse using cyclic timer. Stirrer can be supplied at additional cost.
When supplied with stirrer, there is a top entry drive without using any “V” belt. Stirrer can also be removed for cleaning. Temperature indication is possible at additional cost.