Fluid Bed Dryer , Fluidized Bed Dryer , Fluid Bed Dryer manufacturer
Fluid Bed Dryer , Fluidized Bed Dryer , Fluid Bed Dryer manufacturer
Shree Bhagwati Machteh India PVT LIMITED is World’s leading Manufacturer and Supplier for Fluid Bed Dryer ( Bed Dryer, Fbd Dryer Equipment ) , Our Fluid Bed Dryer is designed for fast and uniforms dryings of powder, crystal and medium sized pellet, The Fluid Bed Dryers machine find applications in Pharmaceutical, Bulk Drug, Dyes & Chemical, Phyto-Chemical, Catalyst, Food Product & Starch derivative, Agro, Pesticides etc.
Our Fluid Bed Dryer is designed for fast and uniforms dryings of powder, crystal and medium sized pellet, The Fluid Bed Dryers machine find applications in Pharmaceutical, Bulk Drug, Dyes & Chemical, Phyto-Chemical, Catalyst, Food Product & Starch derivative, Agro, Pesticides etc.
Fluid bed dryers are most suitable for drying granules, crystalline, coarse or similar material in pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals, dyes, foodstuff and allied industries.
Fluid bed processing involves drying, agglomeration, granulation, and coating of particulate materials. It is ideal for a wide range of both heat sensitive and non-heat sensitive products. Uniform processing conditions are achieved by passing hot air through a product layer under controlled velocity conditions to create a fluidized state.
Using intimate air-to-product contact, Drying is carried out by heated air supplied as main the source for drying, as it is effectively introduced by steam heating which gives high rates of heat exchange at high thermal efficiency while preventing overheating of individual particles.
Fluid bed coating of powders, granules, or tablets involves the spraying of a liquid on the fluidized powder under strictly controlled conditions. It is ideal equipment that is in conformity with the requirements of cGMP.
- Fluid bed dryer/ Fluid bed processor comes with range of capacities as per our customer’s requirement.
- Capacity range: – 5 Kg to 800 Kgs
OPERATON : Fluid bed dryer/ Fluid bed processor – Capacity in Kgs. 5 to 10 Kg. 30 Kg. 60 Kg. 120 Kg. 150 Kg. 200 Kg. 250 Kg & 500 kg. 600 kg, 800 kgs or More.
The wet material is loaded into the product container which is provided with air distributor plate and Dutch weave mesh. Fresh air-to-product-contact is filtered by means of 3-Way filtration process i.e. through coarse filter , 5 micron filters and the HEPA Filter is heated by means of heater (steam or electrical). This hot air then passes through the product container, creating turbulence in the product and hence product moves up and down in the product container. Due to this the heat transfer is quick and the product is dried fast without appreciable heat loss. Filter bag prevents particle escaping from the dryer.
- Suitable for drying humidity from powder raw material in Pharmaceutical, foodstuff, feed, chemical industries, etc
- Semi-liquid materials, large granules, small blocks and adhesive material.
- The materials that volumes vary during drying process.
- Fluid bed Dryer can be supplied with Up gradation to be used as processor(Vertical Spray Granulation)
- Pharmaceuticals granules or crystals containing free moisture can be easily dried as per customer’s requirement.
Fluid bed dryers Capacity in Kgs. 5 to 10 Kg. 30 Kg. 60 Kg. 120 Kg. 150 Kg. 200 Kg. 250 Kg & 500 kg. 600, 800 kg batch
Drying is a key unit process in the chemical, food, and pharmaceutical industries. It requires heating making it capital and energy-intensive. Drying may make up 60-70% of the total production cost.
fluid bed dyer’s working principle, you must know its parts. There are three systems, really:
Fluid Bed Dryer: Inlet Air Handling Unit (AHU)
Air handling unit (AHU)
Main stainless steel tower
Fluidized Bed Dryer is used in many different broads application and industries for foods, feeds, fertilizers, pharmaceuticals and plastics industries..
- Very Versatile Process Equipment For Uniform And Efficient Drying Of Products.
- Minimum Handling And More Hygienic.
- Lifting & Tilting Device Of Product Container For Easy Handling.
- Capacity Available From 5 Kgs to 500 Kgs.
- FLP Models Available As Option.
- MOC S.S. 304/ 316/ 316L.
- Option – Steam Heated Or Electric Heated Blower.
- CGMP Model With Documentation (IQ, DQ, PQ, OQ) – As Option.
|Model||15 Kg Fluid Bed Dryer||30 Kg Fluid Bed Dryer||60 Kg Fluid Bed Dryer||120 Kg Fluid Bed Dryer||200 Kg Fluid Bed Dryer||250 Kg Fluid Bed Dryer||300 Kg Fluid Bed Dryer||500 Kg Fluid Bed Dryer|
|Container Volume: Litres||18||100||200||380||650||800||980||1700|
|Batch Capacity : in Kg||5-8||30-40||60-75||120-140||200-225||250-280||300-300||500-500|
|Drying Temp C||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80|
|Heating Load: KW for Electrical
Heating Approximately Steam
|9||18||36||54||Electrical Heating not recommended.|
|Consumption Kgs./hr at Steam
pressure 3 Kg/cm2
We are the leading Manufacturer of Fluidized Bed Dryer, Fluid Bed Dryer Manufacturers, Fluid Bed Dryers and Fluidized Bed Drying, Fluid Bed Dryer , Fluid bed dryer manufacturer and export of worldwide last 25 year .
Inlet air is blown up through the static powder bed. As the velocity of the air increases so does the space between powder particles until the particles become suspended in a bed. The fluidization process is thought to occur in five stages including smooth fluidization, bubbling fluidization, turbulent fluidization, and fast fluidization.
The drying process takes place in 3 stage until the endpoint is reached. (At the end-point the solid particle’s moisture level is equal or less than 1%):
Advantages of Fluid Bed Dryer
- Fluidized bed dryer (fluidized bed dryer) achieves faster drying rates with the drying time ranging from 20 minutes to 40 minutes.
- With the material in a fluidized state, there are no hot spots.
- It enhances the product’s properties I.e. its porosity.
- fluidized bed dryer dryers don’t have lots of moving parts and require little maintenance.
- It offers high containment of material, and still offers viewing and sampling ports allowing the operator to monitor the process easily. Sensors also provide constant feedback on process parameters such as the product temperature, outlet air temperature, and inlet air temp, allowing the PLC control to make any adjustments as required.
- It’s suited for thermosensitive products because you can operate it at relatively low temperatures. For instance, the air is usually at 60o The product doesn’t come into contact with hot surfaces minimizing the likelihood of the powder material getting burned.
- With PLC control and using touch screen inputs for programming the process parameters, the fluidized bed dryer is easy to use, less labor-intensive, and gives consistent results.
- The drying is uniform. And by using the AHU, it’s easy to regulate the temperature of the air stream.
Fluid bed dryer Machine models include:
- fluidized bed dryer 600 Fluid Bed Dryer (Product container 600L, Production capacity 90kg to 270kg)
- fluidized bed dryer 400 Fluid Bed Dryer (Product container 400L, Production capacity 60kg to 180kg)
- fluidized bed dryer 300 Fluid Bed Dryer (Product container 300L, Production capacity 45kg to 135kg)
- fluidized bed dryer Laboratory Fluid Bed Dryer (capacity of 10L)
Our Lab Fluid bed dryer with programmable parameters, touch screen control, etc. SHREE BHAGWATI also has a 500kg fluid bed dryer, even bigger, we can custom design for you.