Our Machine suitable for Pharmaceuticals, Dairy, Distilleries & Breweries, Cosmetics & Food & Ancillaries Industries etc.
The Bhagwati Rotary Vial washing Machine is compact and highly efficient machine with elegant look. This multi functional multi featured machine meets the GMP requirements of washing for glass and plastic Vials. The machine operates on the Rotary principle with “GENEVA” mechanism and requires manual loading and unloading of Vials.
The Vials are manual loaded and unload on rotating platform and are cleaned in series of operations. The Vials are hold in Vial holders that are specially designed to accommodate Vials with varying neck diameter and Vial diameter. The Vials are placed in an inverted position in these cup shaped holders. Spraying showers does the external cleaning of the Vials. Solenoid valves are provided to enable the regulation of wash timings and sequence of various washing media to suit specific requirement.
Technical Details: :
Machine with specially designed Gripper system holds the vials from Neck and invert the vial till the washing operation completed and again after washing release the vial on outfeed feedworm system in vertical position ensures positive wash of vials. Machine is suitable to wash 2ml to 100 ml vials with the help of change parts,
Vials feed from the Infeed turn table / tray are received on Infeed Star wheel / Feed worm then moves on Infeed starwheel. The Grippers picks up the vial from Infeed Star Wheel and invert it in neck down position over washing needles and move along with the needle bar for Washing. Vials traveling in neck down position above washing needles and moves along with the Needle bar ensures maximum time for washing once the needle enter in the vial neck. Machine having six different washing stations each of 6 needles for optimum Washing and the sequence can be adjusted as per requirements. Washer also having external wash for optimum washing of vials.
On completion of a cycle, washed vials are again inverted to neck upward position and feed to output star wheel. Washed vials received from output starwheel can be collected on Output Tray or can be pushed to tunnel. A separate pumping station (optional) gives the right quantum of water at the desired pressure. In the absent of separate pumping station, we can provide the re-circulation & siliconization system on request.
The AVRW is equipped with 6 internal cleaning stations and each station has 6 cleaning needles making up a total of 36 cleaning needles. Each cleaning station is supplied via a pipe connected to the cleaning media-making washing area. This not only reduces the risk of particle generation, but also simplifies maintenance and cleaning efforts while saving time.
The 3 external cleaning stations mounted in a stationary position above the ampoule can be easily adjusted for a specific height, angle and lateral position. Each cleaning station receives cleaning media-making through a pipe connected to the cleaning media-making washing area.
CLEANING MEDIA PRINCIPAL:
WFI, Purified water and air cleaning station are synchronized with the ampoule by reciprocating motion. Design is such that these media are put to use only when needles motion in forward direction. WFI consumption is further reduced by collecting the WFI in re-circulating water tank to be used later on in the pre-washing station.
Washing Cycle of Vial Washing Machine
- 1st wash – Recycled Water (WFI)
- 2nd wash – Compressed Air
- 3rd wash – DM Water
- 4th wash – Compressed Air
- 5th wash – Water for Injection (WFI)
- 6th wash – Compressed Air
|Out/Put||Up to 50 Bottle per minute (Depend on neck size & bottle size)|
|No. of Bottle Holder||32 jet|
|Electrical Motor||0.5HP/440 Volts/ 3Phase/ 50 Hz (Four wires) For Main Machine.
1 HP/440 Volts/ 3Phase/ 50 Hz (Four wires) For Water Pump.
|Elec. Heater||3 KW. (For Hot Water)|
|Container Size||Ø 25 mm to Ø 100 mm, Maximum Height 280 mm|
|Container’s Neck Size||Ø 20 mm to Ø 38 mm, Maximum Height 280 mm
(With the help of required change parts)
|Overall Dimension||1550 mm (L) x 1700 mm (W) x 1300 (H) Approx|
- Geneva Mechanism.
- 70 Ltrs capacity water tank (Two Nos.)
- Vial Guide System.
- Out Side Wash system
- S.S. Elegantly Matt Finish Body.
- Solenoids valve to avoid leakage
- Electrical supply : 3 Phase + Neutral + Earthing
- Electrical load : 2 Kw
- Heater : 3Kw
- Air Pressure : Minimum : 5 Kg/cm2 Qty: 5 C.F.M
Option of mechanical operated washing machine or servo-based vial washing machine available as per user requirements. Our washing machine can be categorized in below sections:
- Rotary Vial Washing Machine
- Rotary Ampoule Washing Machine
- Ampoule & Vial Combi Washing Machine
- Linear Vial Washing Machine
- Rotary Vial Washer
- Linear Bottle Washing Machine
- Airjet & Vacuum Cleaning Machine
Features of Rotary Vial Washing Machine
- Complete cGMP model.
- Production output capacity up to 200 vials per minute.
- All contact parts with the internal surface of Container and the wash media are made from AISI 316L Stainless Steel.
- Non-contact parts are made from engineering plastic, AISI SS 304 materials.
- All finishes, welding joints are processed, treated & equipment selected in accordance with cGMP standards.
- Machine provides 3 water washes & 3 Air washes.
- Complete flexibility with user for washing cycle.
- 18 Jets for 6 internal washing zones.
- 15 Cassette of Grippers each having 2 Grippers.
- Suitable for 1ml to 10ml ampoules.
- Washing sequence can be adjusted as per customer’s requirements.
- 3 Pumps and 3 Tanks of 25 liters each. (Optional)
- Each washing zone with independent circuit to avoid contamination.
- Automatic Infeed and Exit of containers.
- Machine is equipped with PLC system & printing facility with passwords. (Optional)
- Container unit counter with display in the control panel
- Machine can use as a sole machine or inline.
- Digital speed indicator for current output
- IQ/OQ/DQ documentation can be provided.
- Programming and software validation as per 21 CFR Part 11 can be done on demand.