Our Machine suitable for Pharmaceuticals, Dairy, Distilleries & Breweries, Cosmetics & Food & Ancillaries Industries etc.
The rotary bottle washing machine is compact and highly efficient machine with elegant look. This multifunctional multi featured machine meets the GMP requirements of washing for glass and plastic bottles. The machine operates on the rotary principle with “GENEVA” mechanism and requires manual loading and unloading of bottles.
The bottles are loaded on the subsequent indexing part of rotating platform and are cleaned in series of operations. Specially designed bottle holders provided to hold bottles with neck diameter. The bottles are placed in an inverted position in these cup shaped holders. Spraying showers does the external cleaning of the bottles. Solenoid valves are provided to enable the regulation of wash timings, it also spraying water when bottle are stopped means ensure saving of water, and sequence of various washing media to suit specific requirement.
Technical Details: :
|Model No.||SBRW – 200|
|Out/Put||Up to 150 Bottle per minute (Depends on Neck Dia of bottle Dia)|
|No. of Bottle Holder||96 jet|
|Direction of Machine**||Clock wise|
Pump Two Nos.
|0.5 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.
1 HP x 2 = 2 HP / 415 Volts / 50 HZ3 Kw
|Tank Capacity||75 Ltrs. S.S. 304 (2 Nos.)|
|Wash Cycle||4 Inner+1 Outer|
|Working height||860 to 910 mm|
|Machine Dimensions (In mm)||1500 x 1750 x 1300|
|Case Dimensions (In mm) Two Cases (L x W x H) Machine
|1600 x 1600 x 1550
1550 x 1000 x 1550
|Net Weight||550 Kg|
|Gross Weight||900 Kg|
|Change parts required||(A) Neck Dia: Bottle holding pocket.
(B) Flat Bottle: Special type of cup.
|* Depends on bottle size & operator’s skill. ** Can be supplied as per customer’s requirement. *** With help of change parts|
Consumption of Water:
|Model No.||SBRW – 200|
|First Wash||200 Litre /Hr.|
|Second Wash||No consumption as such, water loss during re-circulation shall be compensated.|
|Third Wash||200 Litre /Hr.|
|Fourth Wash||No consumption as such, water loss during re-circulation shall be compensated OR Air Wash|
|Outside Wash||200 Litre /Hr.|
- Geneva Mechanism.
- Four inner (Included one air wash) & one outer.
- Sequence of washes to customer’s choice.
- Stationary nozzles eliminate contamination of water cycles.
- Easy loading and unloading.
- Individual solenoid valve for each washing sequence, that eliminates carbon plate and other accessories reduce leakage and maintenance to minimum.
- Higher capacity centrifugal pumps to wash bigger bottles (500 & 1000 ml.).
- The stationary nozzles avoid chipping of bottle necks.
- Pumps and tanks are mounted on portable stand for easy maintenance.
- Bottle guide especially for lightweight bottle
- Pumps and tanks are mounted on portable stand for easy maintenance
- Separate panel control to avoid any short circuit due to spraying of water
- S.S. glycerine fill pressure meter
- Electrical Supply : Three Phase + Neutral + Earthing
- Electrical Load : 2 KW + 3KW for heater
- Air Pressure : Minimum: 6 bar pressure 5 CFM