- Compact, Versatile and reliable Ampoules/Vials Washing Machine incorporating the latest GMP demands. Machine is totally enclosed S.S. construction with a flexibility to wash 1 ml to 20 ml ampoules and 2 ml to 100 ml vials with the help of suitable change parts.
- The standard unit is having mechanical motorized cam operated valve system for observing total five washes in one cycle.
- The unit built on S.S. square pipe frame and all contact parts with D.M. water, distilled water and air will be S.S. 304, poly-carbonate, silicone, brass and PVC.
- Very robust construction for a long life and a continuous service
- Positive and pressurized jets through washing needles for high pressure-cleaning at minimum usage of washing medias.
- Sound design concept of pressure tanks for reserves and continuous supply of washing medias.
- Both internal & external washes ensures absolutely clean ampoules/vials after sequential washing.
- Acrylic top cover for clear view of washing events taking place in the machine
- On line poly-carbonate housing with P.P. replaceable filter cartridge of 10 microns for water for best possible washing. All contact parts of washing media & compressed air are of S.S. 304 of HDPE or poly-carbonate or P.P.
- In the event of acrylic cover lifted during cycle operation, the machine will automatically stop and restart stop and restart from the point, when cover pushed down and restarted.
- Very compact, rigid & modular construction.
- Maximum eight air washes
- All contact parts are of SS 304 or Hard-chrome plated or Brass for a corrosion free long life.
- Over load clutch is provided to prevent jamming on machine.
- No external lubrication required.
- Pressure regulator with pressure switch optionally provided.
|MULTI JET NEEDLE PLATE||MAXIMUM AMPOULE SIZE (ML) UPTO||MAXIMUM VIAL SIZE (ML) UPTO||MAXIMUM OUTPUT/HOUR|
Note: Dimensions & Technical Details are subject to change as per customers’ requirement without any further notice