High Speed Linear Shrink Sleeve Labeling Machine with Tunnel (Steam Type)
|Size L*W*H||2300*850*2000mm – Approx|
|Weight||600Kgs – Approx|
|Powder supply||AC3-Phase 220/380V|
|Inner Dia. Of Labels roll||76mm|
Bottles to pack
|Shapes||Round, square, flat, curved cup-shaped bottles|
- The blower motor’s holder is made of SS304 stainless steel.
- The elbow which connects blower motor is made of SS304 stainless steel.
- The whole of frame and doors are made SS304 stainless steel.
- The steam spray tubes are made of SS304 stainless steel.
- The steam transmission tubes are made of SS304 stainless steel.
- The even vanes inside of blower is made specially by 304 stainless steel.
|Blower powder supply||Ø12,0.25KW|
|Running pressure||Max 0.6Mpa|
SS Steam Shrink Tunnel: These are hot air steam shrink tunnel. A 3 Stage MS Steam Shrink Tunnel System is proposed to with respect to the production output speed required. Variable Frequency Drives are provided to the blowers to control the hot air flow. Side Plates are designed as per the bottle geometry to eliminate graphic distortion and to get wrinkle free sleeving results.
Conveyor System: This will be normal Slat Belt Conveyor – 6-8.5mtrs long(Extra Cost), duly fitted on angle/tube structured frames. VFD is provided to control the belt speed.
Hylem Pucks: Pucks are provided and mounted on the Slat Belt. The bottles are to be loaded manually in the pucks in such a way that the bottle center line is aligned with puck center line. The pucks are the change parts with respect to change in bottle size.
Sleeve Lowering Assembly: A Rotating Brush Assembly is provided to lower the sleeves till bottom once applied on the bottles.
The machine is ergonomically designed for user friendly operation.