Separation of solids from solids. Liquids from solids and gradation of materials in accordance with their sizes have always presented problems. Especially when large quantity of material is to be processed through finer screens. In recent times the most important development that took place is the replacement mechanical sifter & vibro sifter in sleving and straining operation. Even if a particle is small it would pass through a screen only if its configuration relating to the opening is favorable.
For a non-isometric particle, the axis must be correctly aligned with respect to the place of the screen and the center of gravity of the particle must be above the aperture at any instant. Further, the amount of material on the screen should be such that passage of small particles is not obstructed by larger particles.It is therefore necessary to impart horizontal rotary motion to the particle by suitable means. Care also has to be taken to ensure that such motions, particularly during dry sleving or grading operation. should not be vigorous so as to cause size reduction of particles themselves or damage to the screen.
Sieving, Grading and Straining Machine was specially developed with above design features to provide vibration. The amplitude of vibration is adjustable to processing needs.
- To count 1 to 1000 capsules/tablets.
- 36″ dia. disc providing highest filling capacity.
- Custom designed disc to match specific needs.
- Special dust extractor to remove dust particles from the passage to the container.
- Fitted with heavy duty gear box.
- Motor 440 volts 3 phas
50 c/s 1 h.p. with starter
- Speed Control variable speed drive (1440 rpm)
- To count 1000 tablets/capsules in bottles and polybags.
- 1000 tablets/capsules 5 to 6 fills/min
- 500 tablets/capsules 5 to 10 fills/min
- 250 tablets/capsules 10 to 15 fills/min
- 100 tablets/capsules 25 to 30 fills/min
Note: Dimensions & Technical Details are subject to change as per customers’ requirement without any further notice