Ribbon Blender Machine with Powder Transfer systems, Working Plate form, collection BIN
The Ribbon blender machine that comprises of a ‘U’ shaped design of a laterally placed through.
In the channel, there is a helical type of ribbon to mix the product.
These ribbons help in moving the material continuously.
Besides, the movement is often both axially and even radially.
BHAGWATI providing Ribbon Blender Mixing Machine with Product Transfer System, Working Plate form and Collection Bin/IBC Bin – intermediate bulk container (Finished Material Collector) Complete GMP Standard.
|SERVICE||The blending of powder / Granules|
|LOCATION||Inside the room|
|MODEL||GMP, Non Flame proof|
|WORKING VOLUME (Litre)||83||166||250||332||416||500||666||832||1000||1250||1666||2083||2500|
|CHARGE BATCH CAPACITY IN KG.||50||100||150||200||250||300||400||500||600||750||1000||1250||1500|
|OPERATING & DESIGN PARAMETERS|
|MATERIALS||Cleint to Confirm|
|BULK DENSITY||0.6 gm/cc|
|RIBBONS TYPE||Double helical type in reverse direction to each other|
|INNER RIBBON SIZE||35 x 8||40 x 8||40 x 10||50 x 10||60 x 10|
|OUTER RIBBON||25 x 8||30 x 8||30 x 10||40 x 10||50 x 10|
|WALL CLEARANCE||5 – 7 MM|
|DISCHARGE VALVE||4″ manually operated butterfly valve||6″ manually operated butterfly valve||8″ manually operated butterfly valve||10″ manually operated butterfly valve|
|SIDE PLATES||8 thick SS 316||10 thick M.S. With SS 316 cladding from inside and SS 304 cladding from outsidde||12 thick M.S. With SS 316 cladding from inside and SS 304 cladding from outsidde||16 thick M.S. With SS 316 cladding from inside and SS 304 cladding from outsidde|
|FINAL RPM – Variable through VFD||1 to 24||1 to 22||1 to 20|
|TOP LID||Loose openable top lid in two piece with require nozzles.|
- Also available in below batch capacity,
|CHARGE BATCH CAPACITY IN KG.||2000||2500||3000||4000||5000||6000||10,000|
The panel provided with following facilities,
- Three phase indication facility.
- O.L. starter for the on-off operation of the motor.
- Emergency stop provided in the panel.
- Digital memory timer for batch time setting.
- Ampere meter to indicate load of the motor in ampere.
- Limit switch provided at the top cover for safety purpose.
- Inching push button with a selector switch for inching operation during discharge of material.
- The shape of the container and mixing stirrer gives sufficient continuous movement to the powder/granules result in good quality.
- All contact parts are made out of SS 304 quality material.
- Maximum care has been taken to ensure the safe operation of the unit.
- Gearbox: Worm reduction gear unit.
- Full cover on the top side of the container.
- Discharge height must be adjusted if confirm with the order.
- The operating panel provided for the safe operation of blender.
- Using manual feeding platform, after mixing, screw conveyor send the material to the storage silo, a packer under it.
- Load the material manually on the ground, use vacuum feed to transfer material into the mixer, after mixing, pack with a bulk-bag packer.
- Multi-stage vacuum feeder, store it after mixing, then packing.
- The multi-level operation platform, elevator sending to the material silo, mixing, storage, and then packing. Tower structure.
- Bucket elevator feeding, mixing, storage, and packing.
- Vacuum feeding, mixing, storage, packing.
- Manual feeding, mixing, storage, packing
IBC Bin-Collector BIN serves two functions in one, ie. storage, and feeding.
Once you complete the blending, you can discharge material from Ribbon Blender into IBC BIN, take it to the next stage of operation.
Therefore means that the designs of the containers are easy to customize into different shapes or one that suits a customer’s preference.
Thus the bin shapes could be square, rectangular, spherical, cone, V container or any other form.
You realize that there is no distinct shape for the bin.
But it can assume any form.
So that whatever shape you need, you fix and clamp it thus making it your mixing blender.
So ideally you may use a bin if you use application of a specific capacity.