- MIXING BOWL & COVER: S.S. 304 bowl design in three sections i.e. Flat bottom, Cylindrical mid portion and conical top portion for efficient mixing operation & provided with counter balanced lid. Lid provided with vents, view ports & charging openings.
- MAIN IMPELLER & DRIVE: The main impeller consists of dual speed 750/5000 synchronous dual HP TEFC motor, coupled through a belt drive to a worm reduction gearbox with chain coupling. The impeller is designed to provide mixing at the bottom and at the centre of the bowl and is driven through a specially designed bearing housing that facilities inside wash facility for quick change over and also prevents leakage of powder from bottom entry and leads to longer life of gear box.
- CHOPPER: The chopper drive consists of dual HP Dual speed (1440/2800 synchronous speed) TEFC MOTOR. The motor shaft is of S.S. and the chopper has specially designed 4 blades S.S. Impeller. The shaft is integral with the motor. The assembly mounted horizontally into the bowl.
- DISCHARGE PORT: The discharge port is mounted horizontally into the bowl with vertical downward opening. The opening is operated by pneumatic cylinder and discharged can be regulated for required opening.
- MOUNTING: A sturdy M.S. channel frame is used to house the drive assembly at the bottom. The bowl is mounted on the top. A S.S. staircase and railings are provided for the platform. The platform is half covered with S.S, dimpled plates. For safe movement of operator and the area under the bowl is covered with S.S.The entire body is covered from the sides by suitable S.S. covers.
- MAIN PANEL: Main panel consists of all rewired connections and it has only to be connected to the electrical supply. The circuits consist of MCCB and the relay. Wires coming our of the connections are numbered for easy recognition.
NOTE: For RMG 25, which is a lab model working platform, staircase and railing is not provided. The operators can access the machine from the ground level of the machine. Also the entire mounting is covered with S.S
Technical Details: :
|Model No.||Gross Cap Ltrs||Work Cap Ltrs||Main Motor 750/1500||Gear Box||Chopper Motor 1500/2880||Discharge Ht||Space Required L x B x H mm|
|SBRMG-25||25 Ltrs||20 Ltrs||3/5||4″||1.5/2||600||620 x 120 x 100 (1250)|
|SBRMG-100||100 Ltrs||80 Ltrs||7.5/15||5″7.5/15||2/3||780||1500 x 2200 x 1800 (2175)|
|SBRMG-150||150 Ltrs||120 Ltrs||7.5/15||5″||3/5||780||1800 x 2500 x 1875 (2300)|
|SBRMG-250||250 Ltrs||200 Ltrs||25/30||7″||3/5||1055||2000 x 2800 x 1920 (2450)|
|SBRMG-400||400 Ltrs||320 Ltrs||30/40||8′||5/7.5||1200||2500 x 3000 x 2300 (3000)|
|SBRMG-600||600 Ltrs||480 Ltrs||40/50||10″||5/7.5||1200||2700 x 3200 x 2300 (3000)|
|SBRMG-1000||1000 Ltrs||600 Ltrs||63/85||12″||10/15||1200||2900 x 2900 x 2500 (3200)|
- The control panel is mounted on platform and is provided with
- Actuators for ON/OFF, slow, fast operation.
- Auto / manual controls.
- Indicator Lights.
- Ammeter/ voltmeter for both motors.
- Controls for discharge opening / closing.
- Air regulator & Pressure gauge & air filter.
- Optionally a PLC based control Panel can be Provided.
- Air purged shaft seals eliminating powder entering the seal.
- Built in cleaning system for both shaft seals.
- Layouts to suit individual requirements possible.
- Machine can be provided with loading & unloading units to form an assembly line & reduce material handling (Optional feature)Machine can be provided with loading & unloading units to form an assembly line & reduce material handling (Optional feature)
- Fanner taper lock pulley on main drive to reduce vibration and better transmission efficiency.
- Main Bearing Housing provided with 3 nose Oil Seals and sleeve to minimize powder leakages / cross contamination.
- Chopper motor with built in S.S. shaft to eliminate roller, bearings and reduce maintenance.
- Main panel provided with pressure switch control for proper functioning of the machine at desired pressure of air only to prevent powder entry into impeller and eliminates jamming of impellers.
- Circuit provided with interlock contactors so that chopper cannot operate directly, independently.
- Discharge plunger provided with 3 position solenoid valves to open and close at desired levels, thereby regulating the discharge and preventing discharge of large lumps.
- Pneumatic circuit provided with non return valve and water inlet. / Out let connections for facilitate washing of the main impeller assembly without dismantling, to facilitate faster change over.
- Locking arrangement for motor to eliminate accidentally starting with open lid.
- Enclosed moving parts.
- Locking arrangement for motor to at low air pressure to eliminate line powder penetrating in to the shift seals.
Rapid Mixer and Wet Granulator is a very precision machine, performing dry mixing and wet granulation in the same bowl in only 6 to 20 minutes. The entire operation is fully dust-free and automatic including discharge. All parts coming in contact with mix are of stainless steel 316 quality and are highly polished. Drive motors, electrical control panel and control station are supplied in non flame-proof as well as flame-proof construction, as per client’s requirement. In case of flame proof construction, the control panel should be located in low risk area.
Machine is supplied with staircase made from SS 304 pipe and SS 304 embossed sheet for anti silp property. SS 304 pipe hand railing is also provided.
All components coming in contact with the product mix are made from SS 316 quality are highly polished. (We can supply machine with contact parts in any other quality of stainless steel on specific request). There are two impellers inside the bowl. Main impeller runs in horizontal plane and chopper or granulation impeller runs in vertical plane. Top lid is openable by hand with the help of balancing weight. It can also be operated by means of air cylinder instead of using balance weight.
RMG 65 lits with FLP controls and PLC automation
Chopper shaft is coupled to chopper motor by means of flexible coupling. Chopper housing is entirely made of S. S. having air purging and special seals. It is entirely made of S. S.
Main impeller is having unique design and blade angle, thus pushing the material radially outward. Face width of blade is also more. Entire impeller is thoroughly machined. Each of the blades are machined unlike others who use fabricated blades. Main impeller sits on a dial plate type main shaft with single central locking nut This a unique dial plate mounting design facilitates very easy removal of impeller.
Machine has a discharge outlet with Pneumatic cylinder.
Discharge piston has profile exactly matching with the vessel interior, giving a perfect sealing arrangement. Discharge piston along with end flange can be swung open and complete cleaning of discharge pipe, piston and it’s seal is possible.
RMG 400 lits with PLC controls being loaded through inline turbo sifter
We can also provide main impeller lifting arrangement by which main impeller can be lifted by hydraulic cylinder by 100 millimeter during washing. With this cleaning and visual inspection for validation process for main impeller cleaning can be done easily.
Mixing bowl lid has two openings, one for addition of paste and other for viewing granulation process. A vent is provided to release pressure in the vessel during mixing and granulation by a filter of 5 micron. It is easily washable.
FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL FEATURES CAN BE GIVEN AT EXTRA COST IF REQUIRED
- Main impeller can be lifted by hydraulic cylinder by 100 millimeter during washing. Using this feature the main impeller gets lifted up by a hydraulic cylinder by actuating an electric switch so that cleaning and visual inspection for validation process for main impeller cleaning can be done easily. See drawing attached to understand this feature.
- Automation of RMG operation by means of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC). Details are attached herewith for your reference. We can also do PC based automation.
- CIP wash system or clean in process system can be supplied which can be either PLC controlled or manual depending upon the user’s requirement. FR washing principle (similar to domestic washing machines for clothes) ensures that bottom side of each blade of main impeller is cleaned properly during wash cycle.
- Machine with mechanical seals to enable vacuum loading of material.
- Jacketed vessel for heating/cooling. Solvent recovery can be done by a separate condenser.
- Binder solution adding arrangement with triclover fitted for easy removal. The same arrangement can be utilized for CIP wash.
- We can provide variable speed drive (AC drive) for main and chopper impellers whereby as per program both impellers will run at the set speed. With this drive one can achieve any rpm between 50 and 4500 to meet the requirement of any formulation composition.
- Main drive can be made to run on hydraulic motor so that main impeller RPM can be varied infinitely. With this and a tilting provision the high shear mixer can be used as a single pot processor where with mechanical seals vacuum drying of the wet mass can be done. Hydraulic tilting of entire bowl from 30° on either side with hot air purging enables quicker drying.
Working Cycle :
Dry mixing : 2 to 4 minutes
Wet granulation : 4 to 15 minutes
Discharge : 30 to 60 minutes
Complete cycle : 6 to 20 minutes