- MIXING BOWL & COVER: S.S. 304 bowl design in three sections i.e. Flat bottom, Cylindrical mid portion and conical top portion for efficient mixing operation & provided with counter balanced lid. Lid provided with vents, view ports & charging openings.
- MAIN IMPELLER & DRIVE: The main impeller consists of dual speed 750/5000 synchronous dual HP TEFC motor, coupled through a belt drive to a worm reduction gearbox with chain coupling. The impeller is designed to provide mixing at the bottom and at the centre of the bowl and is driven through a specially designed bearing housing that facilities inside wash facility for quick change over and also prevents leakage of powder from bottom entry and leads to longer life of gear box.
- CHOPPER: The chopper drive consists of dual HP Dual speed (1440/2800 synchronous speed) TEFC MOTOR. The motor shaft is of S.S. and the chopper has specially designed 4 blades S.S. Impeller. The shaft is integral with the motor. The assembly mounted horizontally into the bowl.
- DISCHARGE PORT: The discharge port is mounted horizontally into the bowl with vertical downward opening. The opening is operated by pneumatic cylinder and discharged can be regulated for required opening.
- MOUNTING: A sturdy M.S. channel frame is used to house the drive assembly at the bottom. The bowl is mounted on the top. A S.S. staircase and railings are provided for the platform. The platform is half covered with S.S, dimpled plates. For safe movement of operator and the area under the bowl is covered with S.S.The entire body is covered from the sides by suitable S.S. covers.
- MAIN PANEL: Main panel consists of all rewired connections and it has only to be connected to the electrical supply. The circuits consist of MCCB and the relay. Wires coming our of the connections are numbered for easy recognition.
NOTE: For RMG 25, which is a lab model working platform, staircase and railing is not provided. The operators can access the machine from the ground level of the machine. Also the entire mounting is covered with S.S
Technical Details: :
|Model No.||Gross Cap Ltrs||Work Cap Ltrs||Main Motor 750/1500||Gear Box||Chopper Motor 1500/2880||Discharge Ht||Space Required L x B x H mm|
|SBRMG-25||25 Ltrs||20 Ltrs||3/5||4″||1.5/2||600||620 x 120 x 100 (1250)|
|SBRMG-100||100 Ltrs||80 Ltrs||7.5/15||5″7.5/15||2/3||780||1500 x 2200 x 1800 (2175)|
|SBRMG-150||150 Ltrs||120 Ltrs||7.5/15||5″||3/5||780||1800 x 2500 x 1875 (2300)|
|SBRMG-250||250 Ltrs||200 Ltrs||25/30||7″||3/5||1055||2000 x 2800 x 1920 (2450)|
|SBRMG-400||400 Ltrs||320 Ltrs||30/40||8′||5/7.5||1200||2500 x 3000 x 2300 (3000)|
|SBRMG-600||600 Ltrs||480 Ltrs||40/50||10″||5/7.5||1200||2700 x 3200 x 2300 (3000)|
|SBRMG-1000||1000 Ltrs||600 Ltrs||63/85||12″||10/15||1200||2900 x 2900 x 2500 (3200)|
- The control panel is mounted on platform and is provided with
- Actuators for ON/OFF, slow, fast operation.
- Auto / manual controls.
- Indicator Lights.
- Ammeter/ voltmeter for both motors.
- Controls for discharge opening / closing.
- Air regulator & Pressure gauge & air filter.
- Optionally a PLC based control Panel can be Provided.
- Air purged shaft seals eliminating powder entering the seal.
- Built in cleaning system for both shaft seals.
- Layouts to suit individual requirements possible.
- Machine can be provided with loading & unloading units to form an assembly line & reduce material handling (Optional feature)Machine can be provided with loading & unloading units to form an assembly line & reduce material handling (Optional feature)
- Fanner taper lock pulley on main drive to reduce vibration and better transmission efficiency.
- Main Bearing Housing provided with 3 nose Oil Seals and sleeve to minimize powder leakages / cross contamination.
- Chopper motor with built in S.S. shaft to eliminate roller, bearings and reduce maintenance.
- Main panel provided with pressure switch control for proper functioning of the machine at desired pressure of air only to prevent powder entry into impeller and eliminates jamming of impellers.
- Circuit provided with interlock contactors so that chopper cannot operate directly, independently.
- Discharge plunger provided with 3 position solenoid valves to open and close at desired levels, thereby regulating the discharge and preventing discharge of large lumps.
- Pneumatic circuit provided with non return valve and water inlet. / Out let connections for facilitate washing of the main impeller assembly without dismantling, to facilitate faster change over.
- Locking arrangement for motor to eliminate accidentally starting with open lid.
- Enclosed moving parts.
- Locking arrangement for motor to at low air pressure to eliminate line powder penetrating in to the shift seals.