The machine is very sturdy in construction. A totally enclosed gearbox is mounted on a base pillar at a convenient height. All gearing is enclosed in oil bath. No grease or other external lubricant is required. Only the oil level is to be maintained. The oscillating drive to the stirrer is taken from the oil-immersed gearbox.
Hopper, the stirrers, sieves and all other parts that come in contact with the material to be granulated are made out of stainless steel.
A simple and positive arrangement of holding and tensioning of the screen is provided. The arrangement is such that the screen remains stretched throughout the operation and very close and uniform gap is maintained constantly. Thus it produces better quality of granules and reduces excessive wear on both stirrer and the mesh.
All the parts working on the materials being granulated can be easily and quickly dismantled for thorough cleaning without the use of spanners. Separate stirrers for dry and wet granulation are provided and they are so designed that the efficiency of granulation process is optimized in each case. The stirrers can also be replaced quickly and easily.
Technical Details: :
- Robust and durable, quiet in operation, large out/put.
- Continuous oscillating stirrer drive.
- Easy to clean. Entire working zone. And stirrer can be dismantled quickly.
- Simple screen holding and tensioning device.
- Availability of different mesh sizes of screen.Long life and economic of screen.
- With A/c Drive
- With RPM Meter and Controller