Multi Mill GMP Model
- It operates on the principle of variable force swing beaters having both knife and impact edges rotating within a selected screen to get the required size reduction.
- Material fed in the hopper, goes down to the processing chamber where it moves to the periphery and passes through the screen radically and tangentially. Finally the processed material gets collected in the container kept below the processing chamber.
- Output and quality of the final product depends on three main factors
- Shape of beaters (knife/impact edges),
- All contact parts can be easily and quickly dismantled and cleaned.
- Machine is designed for continuous operation.
- Cylindrical screen for higher output.
- Flame proof electrical can be provided at extra cost.
Technical Details: :
|Model No.||SBMM||Starter||DOL with reversible switch.|
|Output||50 kg to 200 kg/hr. depending upon the product and the reduction required in size.||Material
|1445 mm (approx.)|
|Rotor Assembly||Dia. 250mm (approx.)||Material discharging ht.||730mm (approx.)|
|Rotor speed||750 / 1500 / 2300 / 3000 RPM||Overall Dimensions||870 x 965 x 1630 mm ht.|
|Beaters||12 No. with knife and impact edges & 2 scraper blades||Net weight||275 kg (approx.)|
|Screen Dimensions||Dia. (ID) 260mm, Ht. 135 mm.||Gross weight||425 kgs (approx.)|
|Motor||TEFC, 3HP/1440 RPM / 440V / 50CS / 3PH / AC||Case Dimensions||1200 x 1550 x 1860 mm (HT)|
|SS Perforated Screen sizes (Holes Dia in mm)
0.5, 1.0, 1.5 (b) 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (c) 7, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25.
|SS Wire Mesh Sieve
(a) 4,6,8,10,12,14,16,20,24,30,40,50,60 (b) 80,100.