Our Machine suitable for Pharmaceuticals, Dairy, Distilleries & Breweries, Cosmetics & Food & Ancillaries Industries etc.
‘Bhagwati High Speed Linear Bottle Washing Machine is used for washing of Bottles and finds wide application in Pharmaceuticals Industries. The automatic loading arrangement facilities loading of Bottles on to SS wire mesh conveyor through feed conveyor or Bottles are pushed manually from feed table. This saves manpower as Bottles are feed into pockets automatically. The automatic unloading mechanism consists of unloading Bottle continues on to turn table (Optional).
Bottles will be pushed from in feed tray and then move on wire woven conveyor belt, which align the Bottle in correct position, to enter in to the carrier pocket with help of oscillating guide rails. Oscillating arm deliver the Bottle inside pocket in mouth down position over spraying nozzles. Multi jet sprayers fixed at the top cause the total external and internal surface to be washed. To avoid any possible cross contamination between two different waters. Each washing station is provided with an independent circuit. Carrier pocket is moving with indexing motion. When the baskets have completed their motion the needles are lifted. They penetrate the Bottles, spraying jets of water or compressed air then return down. The baskets movement then advances by one station. Each station of Bottles passes through the washing cycles selected.
The duly washed Bottles then delivered to the out feed tray with neck opening upward and then automatically re ordered to a drying and sterilizing tunnel with back pressure.
Technical Details: :
|Direction||Left To Right|
|Production Rate||9000 Bottles per hour depend on neck size & bottle size|
|No. of Pocket Across||12|
|Electrical Specifications||1 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz for Main Motor
1 HP x 2 = 2 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz For Each Pump
3 Kw For Electrical Heater0.5 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz For Conveyor
|Power Requirement||440 Volts, 3 Phase (4 wire System) 50 Hz.|
|Tank Capacity||80 Ltrs. S.S. 316|
|Wash Cycle||3 Inner + 1 Outer + 1 Air|
|Cycle Timing||3.5 Second for each wash + 1.5 second for traveling.|
|Dimensions||2290 mm (L) X 1175 mm (W) X 1575 mm (H)|
|Net Weight||800 KGS. (Approx.)|
|Gross Weight||1250 KGS. (Approx.)|
- Special Pocket system ensures easy and trouble free washing of Bottles from outer and inner side.
- ndexing motion makes easier for syringes to move inside Bottle, when it is in stationery motion.
- No Change parts are required from 2 ml to 100 ml Bottle. (Change parts are required 2 ml & 50,100 ml Bottles)
- Washing cycles can be adjusted as per customer requirement.
- User friendly machine, even semi skilled operator can operate the machine very easily.
- A Special clutch device is incorporated for Stoppage of Machine in the event; Bottle is over turned or over diameter.
- Low RPM but High out/put.
- Imported Gear Motor for +Main drive and conveyor.
- A.C. Frequency drives for Main drive and conveyor.
- Pumps with tank (60 litres each) 3 nos.
- In feed conveyor belt system.
- Suitable for 2 ml to 100 ml (. (Change parts are required 2 ml & 50,100 ml Bottles)
- S.S. cGMP Model. S.S. 304 Frame Structure.
- Suitable for 2ml to 100ml at Output Speed of 100 to 150 Bottles/Min.
- Imported Gear Box for Main Drive & Conveyor Drive.
- All contact parts will be of S.S. 316 material
- In feed Wire Woven Belt for feeding of Bottles.
- HDPE material Bottle pockets.
- Grand force Pump having S.S. 316 contact surface – 3 Nos.
- 10 Nos. Different Washing Stations and can change as per customer requirement.
- Outer wash of Air & Water both.
- Loading & Unloading of Bottles will be through mechanical Cams.
- S.S. Filter Housing for Water & Air and machine consist of 3 Nos. Water Filter & 1 No. Air Filter Water Filter & Air Filter will be supplied with Nylon Cartage.
- Recirculated Water Filter will be of 10 Micron.
- D.M. & W.F.I. Water Filter will be of 5 Micron.
- Air Filter will be of 0.22 Micron.
- Total No. of Pockets is: 480 Nos
- Total 40 Rows & each Row is having 12 Pockets.