Induction Cap Sealing Machine – Automatic Induction Cap Sealing Machine Model No. SBCS – 1000 GMP Model
Applications: Induction Cap Sealing Machine
Our Induction Cap Sealing Machine suitable for Pharmaceuticals, Dairy, pesticides, Distilleries & Breweries, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Lube & Edible Oil, Food & Ancillaries Industries etc.
Description: Induction Cap Sealing Machine
Latest Induction Cap Sealing Technology, to create alternative, airtight, hermetic seals on the necks of containers. The process can produce significant cost savings in the Packaging Process. The seal is strong, flexible & yet easy to remove and provides protection against contamination. Induction heating allows heat sensitive products such as creams, petroleum products, Herbal shampoos etc. which would normally gets spoiled or catch fire on normal heat sealing to be sealed. The sealing takes place without any direct contact which allows full potential of the filling plant to be utilized.
Inner seal can be used on containers made of PET, PVC, Polythene, Glass and other thermoplastics. They are suitable for use with screw type Snap On, Child resistant and other customer closures as long as the seal is in positive contact with the neck of container. A uniform neck finishing is required for good Induction Sealing. The sealing is not to be very wide. From small 50 ml to the big 200 Ltrs drum having a neck size of 10 mm opening to the wide mouth of 120 mm which can be Induction sealed. Induction sealing Wads inserts in HDPE, LDPE, and PET & PP in the different thickness locally available.
- The Wad basically consists of four layers:
- Cardboard or Foam Packing.
- Wax Layer.
- Aluminium Foil.
- Sealing Film.We see a pulp board packing material as the retaining wad, the wax dot pattern layer, the aluminium foil and the sealing film. The lines of force radiate through the foil and induce current flow in it. This increases the temperature of the foil. Due to this, the sealing film melts and adheres to the lip of the container. After the seal is broken, the board or foam packing is retained by the cap.
Process: Induction Cap Sealing Machine
The process of Induction Cap Sealing Machine is based on the principle that a conductive material i.e. Al Foil heats up on exposure to high frequency magnetic field generated by an Induction Unit. This is a non contact process without direct heat transfer. Due to this, the sealable closure liner can be placed in the cap by the manufacturer. The Wad consists of a board packing material, a wax layer, Aluminium foil and a sealable film. The screw cap combination passes through the induction unit after closure of the container. When the container is under the induction head, heat is developed into the Aluminium layer.
The wax layer starts to melt and penetrates into the board layer. The Sealing layer also melts & forms a tight seal against the lip of container. The necessary pressure is provided by the liner/screw cap combination. On opening the container, the board remains inside the cap and serves as a seal on further use, whereas the aluminium foil is permanently sealed on the rim of the mouth of container.
Advantages of Induction Cap Sealing:
- Tamper Proof: It is not possible, from production to the Consumer that the content of the product be manipulated without being clearly noticed.
- Product Freshness: The taste and aroma of the product remains intact due to the hermetic seal.
- Protection against Leakage: There is no spillage or loss of contents of the product.
- Sales Promotion: The foil on the inside can be used for advertising or promotional purposes.
- Maximum Filling Speeds: The sealing takes place without any direct contact which allows full potential of the filling plant to be utilized.
- Minimum Effort: The wad is put in the cap by the manufacturers. Thus the filling line requires only the Induction Cap Sealing equipment to be installed.
- Indirect Heating: Induction heating allows heat sensitive products such as creams, petroleum product, Herbal shampoos etc. to be sealed faster and safely than direct heating which would normally spoil or catch fire.
- IGBT Technology: IGBT’s are more reliable and efficient at higher line speeds.