Our Machine suitable for Pharmaceuticals, Dairy, Distilleries & Breweries, Cosmetics & Food & Ancillaries Industries etc.
‘Bhagwati High Speed Linear Vial Washing Machine is used for washing of Vials and finds wide application in Pharmaceuticals Industries. The automatic loading arrangement facilities loading of Vials on to SS wire mesh conveyor through feed conveyor or Vials are pushed manually from feed table. This saves manpower as Vials are feed into pockets automatically. The automatic unloading mechanism consists of unloading Vial continues on to turn table (Optional).
Vials will be pushed from in feed tray and then move on wire woven conveyor belt, which align the Vial in correct position, to enter in to the carrier pocket with help of oscillating guide rails. Oscillating arm deliver the Vial inside pocket in mouth down position over spraying nozzles. Multijet sprayers fixed at the top cause the total external and internal surface to be washed. To avoid any possible cross contamination between two different waters. Each washing station is provided with an independent circuit. Carrier pocket is moving with indexing motion. When the baskets have completed their motion the needles are lifted. They penetrate the Vials, spraying jets of water or compressed air then return down. The baskets movement then advances by one station. Each station of Vials passes through the washing cycles selected.
The duly washed Vials then delivered to the out feed tray with neck opening upward and then automatically re ordered to a drying and sterilizing tunnel with back pressure.
Technical Details: :
|Direction||Left To Right|
|Production Rate||6000 Vials per hour depend on neck size & vial size|
|No. of Pocket Across||10|
|Electrical Specifications||1 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz for Main Motor
1 HP x 2 = 2 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz For Each Pump
3 Kw For Electrical Heater0.5 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz For Conveyor
|Power Requirement||440 Volts, 3 Phase (4 wire System) 50 Hz.|
|Tank Capacity||80 Ltrs. S.S. 316|
|Wash Cycle||3 Inner + 1 Outer + 1 Air|
|Cycle Timing||3.5 Second for each wash + 1.5 second for traveling.|
|Dimensions||2290 MM (L) X 1175 MM (W) X 1575 MM (H)|
|Net Weight||800 KGS. (Approx.)|
|Gross Weight||1250 KGS. (Approx.)|
- Special Pocket system ensures easy and trouble free washing of Vials from outer and inner side.
- Indexing motion makes easier for syringes to move inside Vial, when it is in stationery motion.
- No Change parts are required from 2 ml to 100 ml Vial. (Change parts are required 2 ml & 50,100 ml Vials)
- Washing cycles can be adjusted as per customer requirement.
- User friendly machine, even semi skilled operator can operate the machine very easily.
- A Special clutch device is incorporated for Stoppage of Machine in the event; Vial is over turned or over diameter.
- Low RPM but High out/put.
- Imported Gear Motor for +Main drive and conveyor.
- A.C. Frequency drives for Main drive and conveyor.
- Pumps with tank (60 litres each) 3 nos.
- In feed conveyor belt system.
- Suitable for 2 ml to 100 ml (. (Change parts are required 2 ml & 50,100 ml Vials)
- S.S. cGMP Model. S.S. 304 Frame Structure.
- Suitable for 2ml to 100ml at Output Speed of 40 to 120 Vials/Min.
- Imported Gear Box for Main Drive & Conveyor Drive.
- All contact parts will be of S.S. 316 material
- In feed Wire Woven Belt for feeding of Vials.
- HDPE material Vial pockets.
- Grand force Pump having S.S. 316 contact surface – 3 Nos.
- 10 Nos. Different Washing Stations and can change as per customer requirement.
- Outer wash of Air & Water both.
- Loading & Unloading of Vials will be through mechanical Cams.
- S.S. Filter Housing for Water & Air and machine consist of 3 Nos. Water Filter & 1 No. Air Filter Water Filter & Air Filter will be supplied with Nylon Cartage.
- Recalculated Water Filter will be of 10 Micron.
- D.M. & W.F.I. Water Filter will be of 5 Micron.
- Air Filter will be of 0.22 Micron.
- Total 40 Rows & each Row is having 12 Pockets.
- Total No. of Pockets is: 480 Nos.