Automatic Induction Cap Sealing Machine Model No. SBCS – 3000 GMP Model ,
Induction Cap Sealer with Slat conveyor, Induction Cap Sealing Machine suitable for the bottle, Jar, Jerry Can, Oil, Pharma, Food and Cosmetic Bottle.
Technical Details: :
- The Wad basically consists of four layers:
- Cardboard or Foam Packing.
- Wax Layer.
- Aluminium Foil.
- Sealing Film.We see a pulp board packing material as the retaining wad, the wax dot pattern layer, the aluminium foil and the sealing film. The lines of force radiate through the foil and induce current flow in it. This increases the temperature of the foil. Due to this, the sealing film melts and adheres to the lip of the container. After the seal is broken, the board or foam packing is retained by the cap.
The process of Induction Cap Sealing is based on the principle that a conductive material i.e. Al Foil heats up on exposure to high frequency magnetic field generated by an Induction Unit. This is a non contact process without direct heat transfer. Due to this, the sealable closure liner can be placed in the cap by the manufacturer. The Wad consists of a board packing material, a wax layer, Aluminium foil and a sealable film. The screw cap combination passes through the induction unit after closure of the container. When the container is under the induction head, heat is developed into the Aluminium layer. The wax layer starts to melt and penetrates into the board layer. The Sealing layer also melts & forms a tight seal against the lip of container. The necessary pressure is provided by the liner/screw cap combination. On opening the container, the board remains inside the cap and serves as a seal on further use, whereas the aluminium foil is permanently sealed on the rim of the mouth of container.
Advantages of Induction Cap Sealing:
- Tamper Proof: It is not possible, from production to the Consumer that the content of the product be manipulated without being clearly noticed.
- Product Freshness: The taste and aroma of the product remains intact due to the hermetic seal.
- Protection against Leakage: There is no spillage or loss of contents of the product.
- Sales Promotion: The foil on the inside can be used for advertising or promotional purposes.
- Maximum Filling Speeds: The sealing takes place without any direct contact which allows full potential of the filling plant to be utilized.
- Minimum Effort: The wad is put in the cap by the manufacturers. Thus the filling line requires only the Induction Cap Sealing equipment to be installed.
- Indirect Heating: Induction heating allows heat sensitive products such as creams, petroleum product, Herbal shampoos etc. to be sealed faster and safely than direct heating which would normally spoil or catch fire.
- IGBT Technology: IGBT’s are more reliable and efficient at higher line speeds.
Model No. SBCS 3000
- This Consisted of the Control Panel & Induction Head Unit. This System requires water cooling and is available with or without conveyor. The system can seal containers having diameters from 10mm up to 150mm and production speeds up to 200 bottles per minute.
- Control Panel : Specification : Input Voltage : 230 volts AC 50 Hz,
- Water Circulation System consisting of MS Powder Coated Tank – 20 liters. I/8 Hp water Pump, Flow Switch.
- Induction Unit consisting of Epoxy Encapsulated Induction Head, Output Transformer unit.
- Conveyor: Specification: Length: 1.5 meters, width: 6”. Height: 950 mm from Ground Level. SS/ Delran Slat Chain, ¼ Hp DC Motor with control.
- Adjustable Head Stand.
- The system is used for containers having neck size ranging from 10 mm (Dia) to 83 mm (Dia). The maximum line speed is 20 feet/minute. This system requires water cooling.
- No Foil Detector System.
- No Flow Indicator.
- Surge and Spike Protection.
- Fault Indicators.
- Spike & Surge Protection.
- Maintenance Free.
- Front Panel Membrane Switches.
Technical Details: :
|Model||SBCS – 3000|
|Capacity||Up to 120 bottles per minute (depend of bottle and Cap sizes)|
|Neck Diameter||10 mm to 150 mm|
|Input Voltage||230 Volts, 50Hz, 15 Ampere, single phase|
|Type||Water Cooled / Air Cooled|
|Output power||3000 Watts|