Automatic Auger Type Dry Powder Filling Machine is a compact model used for filling Dry Powder in bottles. The incoming dry bottle sterilized is fed through the in feed Turn Table with suitably guided on the moving delrin flat conveyor belt at the required speed for feeding. There are two separate filling head mounted on machine top plate in the same line.
When bottle reaches to the first filling station, it will be held by the pneumatic bottle holder. Immediately it will be sensed by the bottle sensor as soon as it gets signals from sensor magnetic clutch starts to rotate which is mounted on auger shaft. It will fill the desired amount of powder to the bottle through auger, where rotation time is previously saved in PLC control. After filling of first bottle pneumatic piston goes back and release the first bottle to move on conveyor, By the same time second bottle also moves along with the first bottle in empty condition. In second filling head same operation will be performed but this time second bottle get filled and first bottle moves further for next operation. The main advantage of this machine is Pneumatic bottle holding system is directly connected with Auger rotation, so till bottle get filled with powder as per set value pneumatic system will not going to release the bottle.
- Total Compact c GMP model.
- All parts and assemblies coming in contact with powder and rubber stopper are made of S.S.316 and easily removable for mandatory Autoclaving/ Sterilization.
- “NO BOTTLE, NO FILL” System eliminates wastage of costly powder.
- Conveyor driving is through High quality imported Gear motor
- Machine speed can be adjusted by A.C. Frequency drive, which is time saving.
- Machine is provided with delrin conveyor belt to avoid sticking of vial on conveyor.
- Single track bottle movement, reduces setting of supporting guide rails and semi skilled person can also easily operate the machine.
- Pneumatic bottle holding system is connected with auger rotation, which eliminates chances of bottle transfer before completion of filling operation.
- No change parts are required for any change in bottle diameter from 30 to 120 ml.
- Imported Gear Motor for Conveyor drive.
- A.C. Frequency drive for Conveyor drive.
- “No Bottle, No Filling” System.
- Pneumatic bottle holding system.