Communiting Mill GMP Model
Latest improvements in design makes this unit a truly GMP model and versatile in Operation & Maintenance. Unit consists of S.S. quality hopper, feed throat and processing chamber with beaters assembly, heavy duty motor, starter with overload relay, three speed step pulley, suitable screen, SS cladded base having tabular legs with castors, optional jacket for the feed throat and processing chamber for cooling / heating.
- GMP point of view machine is provided with SS cladding on base, SS belt guards, SS cover on motor & starter. No exposed painted surface of the machine. Motor rails, screw and guide rods are chrome plated.
- Beaters assembly bearing is in separate pillow blocks for ease in maintenance.
- Very less down time as only beaters assembly will have to be reversed (and not the complete chamber) for making it knife to impact forward or vice-versa which can be done by single operator.
- Fixed beaters assembly is provided as a standard supply which increases the output by 10 to 30 %, reduces noise level and is easy to clean as there are no cavities. (If product demands, swing beaters assembly can be provided.)
- Beaters are stainless steel quality and fitted on a splinted shaft.
- Transmission of heat to the chamber from the bearings is minimum as there are away in separated pillow blocks. This facilitates to some extent in processing of heat sensitive product.
- Beaters assembly is dynamically balanced which reduces vibration and noise level and increases bearing life.
- Castors provided for mobility and brakes can be applied for fixing machine at one place.
- Machine Water Jacketed model.
Technical Details: :
|Model No.||SBCMM – 16|
|Rotor Speed||1000 – 2250 – 4500 RPM|
|Blades||Swinging type with knife & impact edge.|
|Out/Put||25 to 300 Kgs / hr*|
|Screen Motor||Round/ Square hole perforated S.S. sheet Or Woven stainless steel wire mesh|
|Electric Motor||7.5 H.P. 5.5 K.W. 1440 RPM 3 PH|