Shrink Sleeve Label Applicator with Steam Tunnel
Shrink-Sleeve Label Applicator high speed uses newest shrink technology with MMI and PLC base control panel. The bary centre and base have been accurately design, even use this machine with high speed for long time machine running still very stable and smoothly.
- Bottles are automatically fed (or inline with other units) on the running conveyor of the applicator.
- Roll type sleeve should be loaded on the unwind station.
- Web is unwound from the unwind unit through a unwind nip arrangement.
- Unwind nip pulls film & get collected in the box from where it is pulled by main feeding roller on mandrel.
- Film is then cut by rotary cutter & remains on mandrel till bottle comes below it & dropped on it.
- Bottles are fed to the machine taking care for proper pitching.
- Bottles with the sleeve applied over the neck come out from the other side.
|Sleeve Thickness:||Min 40 microns|
|Sleeve Applying Area:||Body Sleeving|
|Capacity:||Up to 60 Bottles per minute (Speed Depends on cut length)|
|Electric Supply:||3 Phase electric supply, connected load: 6.5 KW, 415 5 V AC, 50Hz Earth & Neutral.|
- Frame structure will be of S.S cladded and internal parts will be of M.S. Electrolysis Nickel plated.
- 5HP “Bontiglioli/Hindustan” makes geared motor for conveyor.
- “90 Watt Panasonic” makes geared motor for feed screw along with VFD.
- Variable frequency drive used will be of “Delta” make.
- 5 HP Drive – 1Nos.
- 25 HP geared motor for unwind unit.
- Eye mark sensor unit. (If printed sleeves are used)
- Perforation unit.
- Dancing unit will be provided for control the web tension.
- Bottles should be of good quality & dried.
- Sleeve should be of proper specification in Roll form.
- Operator should understand the working of the machine properly.
SS Steam Shrink Tunnel: These are hot air steam shrink tunnel. A 3 Stage MS Steam Shrink Tunnel System is proposed to with respect to the production output speed required. Variable Frequency Drives are provided to the blowers to control the hot air flow. Side Plates are designed as per the bottle geometry to eliminate graphic distortion and to get wrinkle free sleeving results.
Conveyor System: This will be normal Slat Belt Conveyor – 6-8.5mtrs long(Extra Cost), duly fitted on angle/tube structured frames. VFD is provided to control the belt speed.
Hylem Pucks: Pucks are provided and mounted on the Slat Belt. The bottles are to be loaded manually in the pucks in such a way that the bottle center line is aligned with puck center line. The pucks are the change parts with respect to change in bottle size.
Sleeve Lowering Assembly: A Rotating Brush Assembly is provided to lower the sleeves till bottom once applied on the bottles.
The machine is ergonomically designed for user friendly operation.