Viscous liquids are among the many different kinds of liquids that SHREE BHAGWATI liquid packaging equipment can fill and package. We offer a selection of viscous liquid filling equipment and other types of liquid packaging machines to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications. In addition to filling machinery, other types of equipment we carry include customizable capping machines, labelers, and conveyors. We’ll assist you with the selection of equipment as well as configuration to give your production line the most effective system of equipment available.
Pet Bottle & Jar Cream filling machine and line with induction cap sealing machine, Screw capping machine, as well provide Cream, Lotion bottle filling machine, Cream, Lotion bottle filling machine and filling machine for pure Cream and Lotion.
SERVO + PLC based automatic viscous Filling machine online automatically with:
- Servo Base Piston operating
- Volume Adjustable from PLC – NO Tools required
- Multi Dose filling arrangement – on request
- Multi head dozers
- Diving nozzles.
- Shut off type nozzle for anti-drip.
- SS conveyor with ‘stop-release line automation’,
- ‘no-bottle-no- fill ‘controls,
- CIP mode for rinsing of product cylinders, valves and nozzles.
- Ideally suited to fill viscous products like Cream & lotions.
- Adjustable guide rails on conveyor to accommodate different diameters of bottles/cans.
- SS hopper.
- Pneumatic cylinders for Bottle Stopper.
- Adjustable diving depth depending on size of bottles/cans.
- PLC + Touch Screen controlled panel for electrical controls.
- Production counter on PLC.
- PLC settings for varied volumes.
- Volume adjustment facility for different pack volumes.
- Height adjustment facility for different bottle sizes.
- Optical/Proximity sensors to sense arrival of bottles to filling station.
- Stoppers to accurately stop bottles/cans under the filling nozzle.
- Accuracy ±0.25% to 0.5%
- All contact parts SS316 and non contact parts SS304
Technical Specifications of Viscous Filling Machine
Machine Internationally proven high quality pneumatically + servo PLC operated piston filler with the latest technology – fixed product cylinder (syringe) attached to pneumatic cylinder in one line, giving better life to filling syringe seals and hence no leakages which are observed in mechanically driven machines with oscillating cylinders.
- Completely in Stainless steel structure.
- Heads or nozzles, with product cylinders (syringe), valve assemblies, stroke assemblies.
- Unique with respect to interchangeability.
- Quick change over and minimum down time.
- Machine covered with enclosure for sanitized filling for multi-head machines(optional)
- All bought outs internationally branded or imported.
- All adjustments are tool free and highly operator friendly.
- High quality import substitute machine.
- Diving nozzle with adjustable depth of diving depending on bottle height variations.
- Pneumatically open/shut type positive shut off nozzle with separate pneumatic cylinder to reduce foaming.
- Adjustable diving nozzle withdrawal speed for foaming products.
- Adjustable filling speed subject to flow characteristics of product.
- Neck locator provided to accurately locate bottle mouth prior to filling for small mouth bottles.
- The hollow piston rod of pneumatic cylinder facilitates tightening of expandable Teflon piston rings without opening the piston filler, while in operation.
- Product being filled by free flow without back pressure.
- Combined volume adjustment for multi-head machines with individual fine volume adjustments between cylinders.
- Scale for measuring length of stroke adjustment provided for repeat calibrations.
- Volume dispensed depends on length of the stroke which gives positive displacement of product.
- Entire volume adjustment assembly housed in sealed cabinet at back of the machine.
- Length of the conveyor – depending on number of heads.
- Adjustable Side Guides for variable container sizes.
- 25 hp drive with suitable reduction gearbox of Bonfingloili. Lifelong lubrication.
- Adjustable Optical/proximity sensors to sense bottles on the conveyor line.
- Stoppers with pneumatic cylinder controls to adjust the speed of stopping and withdrawal, for fine adjustments of the line.
Safety & Interlocks
- No bottle – No fill. Filling starts only if bottles are under respective filling heads.
- Conveyor jam post filling – No fill.
- Nozzle ‘home’ sensor for stopping movement of bottle until nozzle withdraws completely after filling to avoid bottle toppling.
- Emergency stop button for sudden stopping of filling line.