Semi-Automatic Electronic Digital Liquid Filling Machine Model No. SBEDL–1 GMP Model
Our Machine suitable for Pharmaceuticals, Dairy, pesticides, Distilleries & Breweries, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Lube & Edible Oil, Food & Ancillaries Industries etc.
The Semi Automatic Electronic Liquid Filling Machine (e-fill-1HS) is compact and highly efficient machine with elegant look. This multifunction multi featured machine meets the custom requirements of Bulk filling in Jars or Cans with no restriction of liquid characteristics. The machine has its own pumping system to fill the programmed liquid in Jars. The flow of liquid is measured and converted in to electronic signals being controlled by the PLC base circuit. No mechanical adjustments are required to set different fill volumes with different sizes of containers. i.e. No change part is required.
The filling range can be set from Touch Screen or PLC screen directly. By giving start command the pneumatically controlled nozzle opens and dispenses the set volume of liquid in the Jar using flow sensor. Once the set volume of liquid has been dispensed, the nozzle shuts off immediately in positive way and ensures zero dripping.
Technical Details: :
|Model||SBEDL – 1|
|No. of Head||1 No.|
|Output (BPM)*||2 to 3 (for 5000 ml)|
|Fill Size*||1000 ml. to 5000 ml. and higher on request|
|No. of Operator||1 No.|
|Electrical supply||3 Phase, 1 KW|
|MCB||2 pole Hager make, 6 AMP|
|Machine Dimensions||800 mm (L) x 1020 mm (W) x 1360 mm (H)|
- Robust Construction, Heavy Duty Base and SS elegantly matt finished body.
- No Change part required to fill different fill sizes.
- Space saving design as the tank is inbuilt in the machine.
- Accuracy of + 0.50 % at any one desire volume.
- No Container No fill arrangement.
- Pneumatically Controlled Positive displacement type Nozzles hence Zero dripping.
- PLC Controlled latest technology.
- Detachable tank.Programmable Diving Nozzle (Optional): If the material is having foaming characteristics, Programmable Diving Nozzle is helpful for filling material without developing foam. It works on pneumatic arrangement. Initially when filling starts nozzle comes in downward position and starts filling. Now after achieving programmed fill volume, nozzle moves upward. Upward & downward speed of nozzle can be set by two separate pneumatic flow control valves.