Oscillating Granulator Lab Scale GMP Model
The Lab Scale Oscillating Granulator is an important part in the process of granulation in tablet making as quality of tablet is determined by the virtue of the granules used for its compression. Lab Scale Oscillating granulator can be used for wet and dry aspect of the granulation process.
Technical Details: :
|Model||SBOG – 6”|
|Hopper Capacity||10Liters (6”)|
|Output||10 to 50 Kg / hr.( Approximately Depending Upon The Material)|
|Power Supply||1 H.P (8”) 1440 R.P.M , 440 VOLTS, 3 PHASE, 50 CYCLES A.C.|
|Approximate Dimensions||28” x16.5” x 8”|
|Net Weight||210 Kgs|
|Gross Weight||295 Kgs|
- Robust and durable, quiet in operation, large out put.
- Continuous Lab Scale Oscillating stirrer drive.
- Easy to clean. Entire working zone. And stirrer can be dismantled quickly.
- Simple screen holding and tensioning device.
- Availability of different mesh sizes of screen.
- Long life and economic of screen.