Fluid Bed Dryer, fbd dryer, bed dryer, fluid bed dryer
- Models available in 10,30,60,100,150, 200,250 Kgs. Capacities (Batch size).
- Uniformity in drying and reduction in drying time.
- Micro filter to prevent any fine dust to pass through the products with inlet air.
- An explosion safety flap of adequate capacity at the rear of dryer and an earthing point to prevent static charge in the machine.
- Timer provided to set process time.
- Temperature indicator cum controller for inlet and outlet air temperature.(In Electrically Heated Model only)
- Can be used in the fields of Pharmaceuticals, Bulk Drugs, Dyes & Chemicals, Food Products & Starch Derivatives, Pesticides, Phyto Chemicals, Catalysts etc.
Mfg. of Fluid Bed Processor, Fluid Bed Granulation, FBD, Fluid Bed Dryer, Fluid Bed Coater, Fluid Bed Equipment for fast and uniform drying of powders, crystals and medium sized pellets. The Fluid Bed Dryer finds application in Pharmaceuticals, Bulk Drugs, Dyes & Chemicals, Phyto-Chemicals, Catalysts, Food Products & Starch derivatives, Pesticides etc.
- Fluidized bed dryer parts
- Fluid bed dryer (fluidized bed dryer) diagram
- Fluid bed dryer (fluidized bed dryer) process
- Fluid bed dryer animation
- Application of Fluid bed Dryer
- Fluidized bed dryer advantages and disadvantages
- Drying is a key unit process in the chemical, food, and pharmaceutical industries. It requires heating making it capital and energy-intensive. Drying may make up 60-70% of the total production cost.