For Toothpaste Manufacturing Plant
TOOTHPASTE MANUFACTURING MIXER consists of a Main Manufacturing Vessel also known as Contra Mixer. Contra Mixer as the name suggest works on the principle of Contra rotation of Blades for simultaneous beating and scraping operation. The mixer is highly versatile and mostly used for manufacturing Tooth Paste, Creams, Cosmetics and other viscous products.
The Mixing Assembly consists of series of paddle type blades of appropriate shape to move the material back towards the centre of the container. The paddle type blades are provided on the central shaft which runs through a hollow shaft on which other sets of blades are welded. Both the sets of blades intermeshes with each other and rotates in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction respectively and one sets also scraps the container wall for thorough and uniform mixing of the material.
The mixer is so designed to withstand high vacuum applied during the process for optimum mixing. Contra Mixer is provided with a jacket for cooling or heating as per the application. The vessel shall have a shell of suitable thickness with a hemispherical bottom and flanged top dish made out of S.S. 316 plate. The vessel shall be jacketed with MS jacket ( SS304 jacket provided on extra cost on demand, if required ) of suitable with stiffeners suitable for steam pressure of 4 to 5 Kg/cm2. The jacket shall be insulated with 50 mm thick glass wool insulation and shall be cladded with 16 SWG M.S. or SS304 material. The vessel shall be suitable for 600 to 700 mm of Hg vacuum and internal pressure of 3 Kgs / cm2. The top lid of the Mixer m/c shall be provided with hydraulic lifting and lowering arrangement, if required. Hydraulic arrangement will consist of : ( Optional at extra cost )
- Hard Crome plated HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS ( 2 Nos. )
- Limit switches at upper and lower limits
- Power pack with direction control valve by actuated
- All contact parts are made out of SS 304 / SS 316 quality material.
- Compact design requires comparatively smaller floor space.
- Product container mounted on mounting lugs or legs as required by customer.
- Hydraulic power pack with cylinders are provided for lowering and lifting movement of top cover with stirrer’s drive assembly.
- Lowering and lifting movement of drive assembly will be achieved through hydraulic lifting system for easy of cleaning and changeover of products. (OPTIONAL – Provided On Demand)
- Fixed product container for safe operation during mixing.
- Product container having hemispherical shape bottom.
- As stirrer is a top driven and sealing doesn’t comes in contact with product, there isn’t any black particle contamination problem.
- Steam circulation jacket for mixing bowl, to heat the product during operation & water circulation facility to cool the product during or after mixing. ( made out of mild steel or SS304, as per customer requirement)
- All Non contact parts (general structure) made out of mild steel (SS304 provided on demand, on extra cost) and claded with SS304 or crome plated or made out of SS304 in GMP Model. Contact parts are polished to the mirror finished and noncontact parts are polished to the matt finished in GMP Model. All safety guards & covers made out of SS304 material in GMP model & made out of mild steel & painted in standard model.
- General structure & all non contact parts are made out of Mild Steel & same will painted in Standard Model.
- Digital temperature indicator provided to indicate the temperature of the product. (Temperature controller for steam heating is not in our scope of supply.)
Special Features :
- Machine design as per the vacuum application for de-airation of mixing container, to remove air bubbles from the product during mixing for GEL products. ( Vacuum System) vacuum pump is not in our scope of supply.
- Insulation will be provided on jacket of container. The insulation will be covered with M.S. material in standard model and SS304 material in GMP model.
- Material discharge from bottom. Flush bottom valve provided for material discharge.
- M/C provided with Light glass, Sight glass, material inlet, water inlet, steam & washing water inlet, air suction valve for vacuum, vacuum gauge etc…
- Mixing assembly have two speed facility. Variable speed drive facility for mixing assembly will be provided on extra cost, as a OPTIONAL facility.
- Digital Timer for Batch time setting.
- Ampere Meter for main motor.
- “PLC” based operating panel for automation.
- Variable speed drive for main motor for variable rpm of mixing assembly.
- Online sampling port to take sample of product during mixing.
- Inline homoginizer or Colloid Mill.