We offer plain and water jacketed type communting mill for pharmaceutical, food and chemical applications. Communiting mill is used to reduce the size of granules. It is equipped with a rotor and sharp blades which rotates in horizontal axis. Our engineers are particular in promoting the quality of our pharmaceutical machines. Simplified machine design, robust construction, 100 percent stainless steel brackets and thrust bearings are some of the features of communiting mill ensuring the quality maintained by our team.
Salient Features :
- GMP point of view machine is provided with S.S. cladding on base, S.S. belt guards, S.S. cover on motor. No exposed painted surface on top of the machine. Motor rails, screws and guide rods are chrome plated.
- Beaters assembly is in a separate pillow blocks for ease in maintenance. Very less down time, as only beaters assembly will have to be reversed (and not the complete chamber) for making it knife to impact forward or vice-versa which can be done by operator.
- Swing type beaters assembly is provided as a standard supply, which increases the output by 10 to 30% and is easy to clean.
- Beaters and shaft are of HCHC quality and beaters are further hardened and hard chrome plated. Beaters are fitted on a splined shaft.
- Transmission of heat to the chamber from the bearings is minimum as they are away in separate pillow blocks. This facilitates to some extent in processing of heat sensitive products.
- Beaters assembly is dynamically balanced which reduces vibration and noise level and increases bearing life.
- Castors are provided for mobility and brakes can be applied for fixing machine at one place.
- Machine is available in Plain & Water jacketed model. Flameproof electricals can be provided on demand at extra cost.
Technical Details: :
Note : Specification and features of the machineries are subject to change without any prior notice