RFC series machine is a fully automatic multi functional combined machine integrating washing, filling and capping into single body. This machine is equipped with advanced man-machine interfacial control technology with all necessary automations. It works on hanging neck holding method. Hence, very convenient bottle changeover. Versatile machine to pack mineral water as well as other beverages like fruit juice, square etc. which are filled at higher temperature by changing some parts.
- Bottle In-Feed & Rinser Section:
The in-feed star wheel has spring loaded neck gripper fingers, which compensates for minor variation in bottle-neck diameter. The bottles fed by air conveyor are picked by fixed size neck star neck and transferred between grip fingers. This eliminates the need of feed worm and change parts for different sizes of bottle body diameter. The neck spider transfers the bottles on to rinsing turret, which has neck gripping fingers to carry the bottle around rinsing. The spray nozzles have No Bottle – No Rinsing spray mechanism, which saves water. The rinsing takes place during 90 degree rotation of turret. Thereafter for next 90 degrees bottles are tilted back by small angle to give adequate draining time.
- Bottle Transfer & Filling Section:
Duly rinsed and drained bottles are again picked by star wheel and transferred to filling lifter gripper platform. The filling lifters operate on positive cam lift-off principle and do not use compressed air or spring load. Lift cylinder cam is made of stainless steel and machined to fine finish and have simple harmonic motion profile to life bottles smoothly and to fill valve. The filling valve works on gravity filling system but has AIR EXHAUST mechanism, which removes stagnant air from the bottle to outside atmosphere. The top of the filling bowl/tank is fitted pneumatically operated filling valve to single line pipe, which can be piped to outside of the filling room. The filling bowl is fitted with electronic level controller to regulate liquid level in the bowl through pneumatic ON-OFF valve.
- Plastic Screw Capper:
There is No Bottle No Cap interlock provided on cap delivery star wheel. The bottles are detected by non-contact infrared sensor to stop the cap delivery. The capping chucks are finest quality precision component fitted with magnetic torque controlling mechanism. This eliminates heat generation which normally occurs in friction type coupling in the chucks. Flexible segmented cap holder picks up the caps. This compensates minor variation in cap diameter occurring due to long storage of caps in the boxes. The capping torque can be set accordingly in minimum of time and set torque in maintained. The capping turret has Pick N Place type cap pick up mechanism, which delivers the cap in the cap holders of capping chucks.
- Cap Elevator cum Hopper:
A very specially designed elevator cum selector hopper, which can be provided on selection. The hopper is placed at floor level and can hold up to 5000 caps. Bucket type fingers elevate the caps and right direction caps are allowed to go in to the deliver chute while wrong direction caps are dropped back in the main hopper. The cap delivery chute can be fitted with ozonised water rinse and clean air jet blow to remove water (optional). After that Ultraviolet type of inline cleaning can also be provided on request. The chute has high level and low level infrared sensors. On low-level signal – elevator motor starts and high-level motor stops. The cap rinse water line and clean blow airline has solenoid valves interlocked with main motor. If machine stops – both solenoid valves closes the supply.
- Lubrication System:
There is central lubrication system, which supplies oil to all vital running components. Manual grease points are placed in convenient locations and grouped together for easy access.
Mainly used for PET bottles mineral water, hot filling of Juice into PET or still water bottling line. For other bottles, contact with our sales representatives.
Technical Details: :
|Capacity @ 1000 ml.||32-32-10|
|Water Pressure||7200 BPH|
|Rinsing Water Consumption||0.2 ~ 0.25 Mpa|
|Power Consumption||8.63 KW|
|Bottle size range||200 to 2000 ml.|
* Depends on Container size, fill size, Neck diameter of container, nature of liquid & operator etc.
** We can supply as per customer requirements. *** With help of change parts.
- Rotary neck holding.
- Air Blow Conveyor on the in feed.
- Slat Belt Conveyor on the out feed with the AC Drive and Inspection Table with lighting system &
- White-black background.
- No Bottle – No Rinse – No Fill – No Cap.
- Unique Pick & Place type Capping.
- Drive is on chain of gears (Not Indexing Cam) hence low on maintenance.
- Speed Control by AC Drive.
- Cap Elevator for feeding cap to the chute with automatic operation.
- Speed indicator on main panel.
- Can handle all bottle size ranging from 200 up to 2000 ml.
- Capping done by “Torque Adjustable” magnetic capping heads using two stage Pick & Place system.
- Stainless Steel enclosure provided for complete hygienic bottling.
- Easy operable nozzles for easy cleaning.
- Can handle bottles blown from low gram mage Performs without distortion.
- Can be linked directly to Automatic Blow Melding Machine for online Blow- Rinse-Fill-Seal
- Compatible with Online Shrink Tunnel, Labelling Machine or Ink Jet Printer.