Our Machine suitable for Pharmaceuticals, Dairy, pesticides, Distilleries & Breweries, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Lube & Edible Oil, Food & Ancillaries Industries etc.
Automatic Monoblock Rotary Piston Filling Cum Screw Capping Machine is versatile, self-supported on stainless steel leg with height adjustable adjustment system. The machine is precision built on sturdy welded steel frame completely enclose in stainless steel sheet and doors are provided to facilitate the servicing of machine, work on volumetric principle with rotary motion. The unit is made compact, versatile and enclosed in stainless steel elegantly matt finish body. No container No filling & No Screw Capping system arrangement is standard features of the machine. Main drive of the machine, conveyor drive & cap-feeding bowl consist of A/c Motor with synchronized variable A/c Frequency Drive.
Containers moving on SS Slat conveyor, feed below the filling nozzles through feed worm & in-let star wheel, Filling station consist of volumetric filling head and a central rotating liquid reservoir tank. This reservoir tank fed continuously with the liquid by external source. In-feed liquid controlled automatically by sensing the liquid level in the reservoir tank with the help of floating level switch to actuate pneumatically operated solenoid valve. Fill volume adjustment can be done by a screw, which changes the volume of all the syringes simultaneously. Fine adjustment of individual syringe is possible with the help of mechanism provided on top of the individual syringe.
After filling star wheel bringing the container below the Screw Capping head in the subsequent indexing part, mean while the bottle pickup a cap from the delivery chute of cap feeding bowl, where the body and the neck of the container are positioned below the rotating head, where the Screw Capping head is performing perfect operation of threading & Screw Capping.
Technical Details: :
|Output/Hour||2500 to 75000 Bottles per hour depends of the operator speed of fill volume and nature of Liquid|
|Number of head/sealing||6/6|
|Direction of Movement**||Left to Right|
|Fill Size**||30 ml. to 200 ml.|
|3 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.
0.25 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.
0.5 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.
|Height of Conveyor **||910 mm to 960 Adjustable-|
|Machine Dimensions **||3050 mm (L) x 1400 mm (W) x 2200 mm (H)|
|Case Dimensions||3250 mm (L) x 1600 mm (W) x 2200 mm (H)|
|Net Weight||2500 Kgs.|
|Gross Weight||3000 Kgs.|
|Change parts required||(A) Container: Star Wheel, Back guide, Feed Worm, Nozzle
(B) Cap: Die, Delivery chute, bowl.
(C) Syringes (If volume higher/lower then above specification)
- ‘GMP” Model based on advanced technology.
- Single Operator for Two Operations.
- Less Floor Area -as both the sections driven by one motor.
- No Contamination as immediate Screw Capping of filled bottles.
- Accuracy ± 1% due to piston dozing principle.
- Centralized Volume Adjustment System.
- No Bottle No Fill for Individual head, hence no spillages.
- Placing of Cap Feeder Outside Monoblock-avoid entering of dust in it.
- Less Caps in chute automatically stop the Machine.
- Additional Sensors for Minimum and Maximum Level of Cap in chute which automatically Start and stop
- Rotary cap feeder to avoid Damage of caps during Rotation and Wastage of Energy.
- Better finish imported polished, laminated S.S. sheet used.
- Electronic liquid level controller and pneumatically controlled control valve.
- Drip trays under the conveyor.
- Self Lubricating UHMW- PE Guide profile for Low friction wear surface, smooth and noiseless conveying.
- Universal Coupling for quick and easy setting of In-feed worm.
- Safety Guard for Operation and Protection.
- Electronic Sensor at out feed for Bottle Jamming.
- Motorized Height Adjustments.
- Automatic chain washing system for conveyor belt.
- In-built pre-inspection.
- Nitrogen Flushing.
- Cap Elevator to feed caps to the cap feeding bowl.
- Electrical Supply : Three Phase + Neutral + Earthing
- Electrical Load : 3 KW
- Air Pressure : Minimum : 6 bar pressure 0.5 CFM