Our labelling machine suitable for round Bottles and other cylindrical products used by Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Food, Cosmetics, Ayurvedic, Breweries, Distilleries and other industries etc.
Fully Automatic, High Speed Labelling Machine Model SBHL-300 in completely STAINLESS STEEL FINISH to meet current market requirement. SBHL-300 is made for Labelling on much kind of round Bottles and other cylindrical products used by Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Food, Cosmetics, Ayurvedic, Breweries, Distilleries and other industries SBHL-300 is superfast, efficient and reliable having more than 350 installations in India and Abroad.
The Speciality of the SBHL-300 is its adoptability to suit your requirements. The machine also has Completely Stainless Steel Finish, No Bottle No Label system, No Label No Gluing system and No Label No Coding System. Optionally A.C. Variable Speed Control, Pulse Counter, Safety Guard also available.
The SBHL-300 Model comes in various version for Bottles or Bottles with suitability to most of requirement in Pharmaceutical and allied industries to match individual requirement of customer with their specification and speed .
The round container is transferred on the moving conveyor from the inbuilt Unscrambler and positioned accurately by a Feed Worm for correct spacing between two containers for wrap round operation at the labelling point. The rotating Glue Cylinder receives cold glue from the Glue pot which subsequently gets transferred on to the Glue Rubber Roller. Finally a fine, even and thin film of glue is transferred on to the Gluing Pad.
The round container on the moving conveyor at the feed worm accurate sequences switch which results in the oscillation of the label box. The rotating gluing pad which is aligned with oscillating label box picks up only one label each time. The pick-up cylinder receives labels with help of pick-up fingers from the gluing pad. The pick-up cylinder Holds The Labels Perfectly due to vacuum during its rotational movement. Simultaneously the pick-up fingers move inside.
The round container which is positioned by the FEED WORM at the labelling point is now wrapped around with the glue label when the round container rotates by virtue of strip belt of the PICK-UP CYLINDER. Finally the moving container further passes through a rubber PRESSING BELT which ensures neat and perfect fixing of the label.
Technical Details: :
|Left to Right.
|Up to 300 Bottles per minute (Depending on the size of the Bottle or the label length)
|762 mm Diameter.
|2 HP With One Vacuum Pump
|Cold Dextrin Base Glue or other glue which does not create any fibers or threading during rotation, water soluble glue is required
|440 Volts, 3 Phase (4 wire System) 50 Hz.
|Height of Conveyor
|Adjustable from 830 To 875 mm
|3050 mm(L) X 1200 mm(W) X 1100 mm (H)
|580 Kgs. (Approx.)
|950 Kgs. (Approx.)
|16 mm To 70 mm Max
|20 mm To 120 mm Maximum
- Digital Counter
- Safety Guard
- C. Variable Frequency Drive System
- Turn Table for Feeding and/or Collection of Bottles.
- Tower Light showing the machine status / operation
- Special Sensing system for checking missing label on product suitable for Labels with UV Ink or UV Coating
- Low Vacuum – Machine Stop System
- Stainless Steel cladding or hard chrome plating of all exposed parts to ensure long life and resistance against corrosion.
- Special design and heat-treatment of all moving / rotating parts to absorb normal wear and tear. Special self-aligning bearing ensure smooth and trouble free rotation of the parts.
- “No Container, No Label” an electrical sensing device avoids wastage of labels. It also helps in keeping the unit neat and clean.
- Minimum change over time is required from one size of container or label to another.
- Quick change of speed or the adjustment of the complete system and synchronization is possible automatically with the help of % speed pot on operating panel.
- Suitable for Overlap Labelling where the length of label is more than the circumference of the container.
- A high efficient vacuum pump develops sufficient vacuum to hold labels on pick-up cylinder.
- Imported Gear Motor for Main drive.
- A.C. Frequency drives for Main drive.
- “No Container, No Labelling” System.
- Vacuum pump.
- Synchronized speed of Label application with Gluing, Printing and Bottle Feeding
- Fully Gear Drive System – No Chain Drive
- Easy Change over system with Low Cost Change Parts
- Suitable for Partial, Full Wrap Around and Overlap Labelling