Our labelling machine suitable for round Bottles and other cylindrical products used by Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Food, Cosmetics, Ayurvedic, Breweries, Distilleries and other industries etc.
SBHL-150 Automatic High Speed Wet Glue Labelling Machine is used for Labelling of containers. Fully Automatic, High Speed Labelling Machine Model SBHL-150 in completely STAINLESS STEEL FINISH to meet current market requirement. SBHL-150 is made for Labelling on many kind of round Bottles, Bottles and other cylindrical products used by Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Food, Cosmetics, Ayurvedic, Breweries, Distilleries and other industries SBHL-150 is Economical, efficient, reliable and Low Cost Automatic Labelling Machine specially to suit the requirement of Pharmaceutical Industries having multiple products and sizes change over. The machine also has Completely Stainless Steel Finish, No Bottle No Label system and No Label No Gluing system.
Machine available with Optional Online Coding System, Pulse Counter, Safety Guard and Inkjet Coding System. The SBHL-150 Model comes with simple user friendly operation and settings for Bottles or Bottles with suitability to most of requirement in Pharmaceutical and allied industries to match individual requirement of customer with their specification and speed.
The round container is transferred on the moving conveyor from the inbuilt Unscrambler and positioned accurately by a Feed Worm for correct spacing between two containers for wrap round operation at the labelling point. The rotating Glue Cylinder receives cold glue from the Glue pot which subsequently gets transferred on to the Glue Rubber Roller. Finally a fine, even and thin film of glue is transferred on to the Gluing Pad.
The round container on the moving conveyor at the feed worm accurate sequences switch which results in the oscillation of the label box. The rotating gluing pad which is aligned with oscillating label box picks up only one label each time. The pick-up cylinder receives labels with help of pick-up fingers from the gluing pad. The pick-up cylinder Holds The Labels Perfectly due to vacuum during its rotational movement. Simultaneously the pick-up fingers move inside.
The round container which is positioned by the FEED WORM at the labelling point is now wrapped around with the glue label when the round container rotates by virtue of strip belt of the PICK-UP CYLINDER. Finally the moving container further passes through a rubber PRESSING BELT which ensures neat and perfect fixing of the label.
Technical Details: :
|Direction||Left to Right.|
|Out/Put||Up to 150 Bottles per minute (Depending on the size of the Bottle or the label length)|
|Un Scrambler||762 mm Diameter.|
|Electrical Supply||1.00 HP For Main Drive.
0.50 HP for Vacuum pump.
|Glue||Cold Dextrin Base Glue or other glue which does not create any fibers or threading during rotation, water soluble glue is required|
|Power Requirement||440 Volts, 3 Phase (4 wire System) 50 Hz.|
|Height of Conveyor||Adjustable from 800 To 850 mm|
|Dimensions||3010 mm (L) x 1060 mm (W) x 1105 mm (H)|
|Net Weight||580 Kgs. (Approx.)|
|Gross Weight||950 Kgs. (Approx.)|
|Vial Diameter||16 mm To 70 mm Max|
|Label Length||20 mm To 120 mm Maximum|
- Digital Counter
- Safety Guard
- C. Variable Frequency Drive System
- Turn Table for Feeding and/or Collection of Vials.
- Tower Light showing the machine status / operation
- Special Sensing system for checking missing label on product suitable for Labels with UV Ink or UV Coating
- Low Vacuum – Machine Stop System
- Stainless Steel cladding or hard chrome plating of all exposed parts to ensure long life and resistance against corrosion.
- Special design and heat-treatment of all moving / rotating parts to absorb normal wear and tear. Special self-aligning bearing ensure smooth and trouble free rotation of the parts.
- “No Container, No Label” an electrical sensing device avoids wastage of labels. It also helps in keeping the unit neat and clean.
- Minimum change over time is required from one size of container or label to another.
- Quick change of speed or the adjustment of the complete system and synchronization is possible automatically with the help of % speed pot on operating panel.
- Suitable for Overlap Labelling where the length of label is more than the circumference of the container.
- A high efficient vacuum pump develops sufficient vacuum to hold labels on pick-up cylinder.
- Imported Gear Motor for Main drive.
- A.C. Frequency drives for Main drive.
- “No Container, No Labelling” System.
- Vacuum pump.
- Synchronized speed of Label application with Gluing, Printing and Bottle Feeding
- Fully Gear Drive System – No Chain Drive
- Easy Change over system with Low Cost Change Parts
- Suitable for Partial, Full Wrap Around and Overlap Labelling