Colloid Mill GMP Model
“Bhagwati” Colloid Mill is suitable for homogenizing emulsifying dispersing, mixing, commenting of liquids to highly viscous products. It is based on rotor – stator principle, It is available in plain as well as water jacketed in both STD & GMP models.
Product is feed to the operating areas of a rotor, having a speed of 3000 R.P.M by specially designed feed device. The product is processed by high sheer, pressure and friction between the stator and rotor , the angular gap becomes narrower towards the discharges section. This processed product continuously leaves the mill through the drain pipe, if required, it can be recirculated.
- All contact parts are made out of S.S. 304 (S.S. 316 on demand at extra cost). No castings are used to avoid contamination problems.
- Coupling provided between motor shaft and rotor shaft for ease in maintenance.
- Three leak proof neoprene sealing device between the motor and the processing chamber to prevent liquid going in the motor winding.
- Modified design of semi concave teeth in rotor and stator reduces motor HP and gives better performance in size reduction without damaging the products.
- Extended bearing housing specially designed to facilitate fine metal contact of rotor and stator. This unique design provides smooth and consistence all around performance and long life of rotor and stator.
- Three way cock system for draining and recirculation of the liquids provided as standard. Extra discharge sprout provided as a standard for viscous products.
- DOL starter with overload relay for protection against single phasing and low voltage.
- Contact parts can be easily dismantled for cleaning.
- Special design facilitates adjustments of the grinding gap by exterior screw by means of handle even during operation.
- Flame proof motor and Flame Proof rotary switch can be provided on request at extra cost.
Technical Details: :