Viscous Liquid Product Mixer – Emulsifying mixers, emulsifier mixers,homogenize mixers , mixer machines, multi shaft mixers, high shear mixers and storage tanks
Applications of Mixer machine:
- Special pumping rotor for turbulence in the vessel
- high circulation capacity for viscosities up to 100.000 cp
- high pressure for CIP-cleaning gentle circulation
Dispersing with an optimum generator for finest droplet sizes for emulsions with long term stability suction of powders or liquids directly into the dispersing zone without additional vacuum pump
Excellent and constant mixing of the vessel content is guaranteed by a special spiral agitator: Optimum mixing in vertical and horizontal direction
reversible direction of rotation flexible scrapers made of Teflon, free of dead spots can be heated or cooled, thus caring for short heating/cooling times
The procedure of the mixing process is controlled by means of a modern electric control with touch screen monitor, which can be extended on demand
|Construction : Vertical, Cylindrical, Top & Bottom Dished End Jacketed, Insulation, Agitation, Leg Supports|
|Capacity: From 100 Liters To 10000 Liters|
|MOC: Contact Parts S.S.316, S,S,3161 Jacket, M.S., S,S, 304|
|Finish: 220 Grit lnside & 150 Grit Outside|
|Design: Internal, Atm, External: 3 Bar @ 150°|
|Agitator: Propeller, 6 Bladed Turbine, Off Center With Single Baffle Or Nil|
|Rpm & Seal: 500, 750, 1440, Stuffing Box Or Mech. Seal with Cooling Pot|
|Special Feature: Low Power Consumption No Coupling Inside Or Outside Top Cover welded Or Bolted with|
Spray Ball Thermowell with Dial Gauge Safety valve Pressure Gauge On Steam Inlet Connection Level Indicator
- The combination of special designed high speed emulsifying head and low speed blade agitator with attached scrapers allows to achieve a high efficiency of mixing & homogenizing process.
- The mixture is sucked through the narrow gap between the high speed rotating rotor and fixed stator of emulsifying head. Due to the turbine effect of emulsifying head, the circulation of product in the mixing vessel is formed.
- Low speed blade agitator helps to produce the laminar and turbulent flows in the product and provides the heat-exchange. The teflon (or silicon rubber) scrapers, which are fixed at the outer mixing frame of blade agitator, scrape off the material sticked to the inner wall of vessel.
- Due to the high speed rotation of emulsifying head in combination with the effect of low speed blade agitator and scrapper rotating in different direction (forward and backward),, the mixture is processed by micro-grinding, smashing and dispersing of raw materials and the product can be homogenized completely without any “dead” corners in the mixing vessel. The various types of emulsifying head can be chosen depending on the different feature of products and requirements of customer.